Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

dunno if i can wait for outlets this time around...

waited around for the more uptempos to drop and hit outlets and they friggin disapeared altogether. gonna play it a lil smarter with these tho...

dunno if i can wait for outlets this time around...

waited around for the more uptempos to drop and hit outlets and they friggin disapeared altogether. gonna play it a lil smarter with these tho...

white/black/teal are up on nike.com
retail $165
30t6p3b.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-438347/pgid-438348

Damn I want to cop those teals but waiting is the smart thing to do even if it's tempting...still they look
pimp.gif

Damn I want to cop those teals but waiting is the smart thing to do even if it's tempting...still they look
pimp.gif

Copped x 2 at full retail.  I've been waiting since 2000 for another retro of these shoes, not gonna risk not getting them.
I thought that the OG colorway More Uptempo would be discounted and/or get to the outlets and now I'm regretting that I didn't jump on them.

Copped x 2 at full retail.  I've been waiting since 2000 for another retro of these shoes, not gonna risk not getting them.
I thought that the OG colorway More Uptempo would be discounted and/or get to the outlets and now I'm regretting that I didn't jump on them.

With everyone waiting on the Concords Nike pulls a first one sneaks these bad boys in. Could've sworn it was a spring release. I think they might sit a bit (like how the white/black zoom rookies seem to be) but like my man Supraturbo said, I have also been waiting since 2000 for these.I need these.

With everyone waiting on the Concords Nike pulls a first one sneaks these bad boys in. Could've sworn it was a spring release. I think they might sit a bit (like how the white/black zoom rookies seem to be) but like my man Supraturbo said, I have also been waiting since 2000 for these.I need these.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Completely agree. Thought about it for 5 minutes but I couldn't resist and copped 2. I'm not waiting any longer for the Teal colorway. Thankfully I saved my gift card. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Completely agree. Thought about it for 5 minutes but I couldn't resist and copped 2. I'm not waiting any longer for the Teal colorway. Thankfully I saved my gift card. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Same here. Ordered my pair. The teals have always been one of my fav Nikes so I cant wait to have them on my feet. If they hit the sales rack then i'll double up.

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Same here. Ordered my pair. The teals have always been one of my fav Nikes so I cant wait to have them on my feet. If they hit the sales rack then i'll double up.

Back
Top Bottom