Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Hope the blk//blk/grape OG colorway comes back.

Wht/navy and wht/blk/teal are copped.

Originally Posted by Steez

nike-air-max-tempo-white-black-mystic-teal-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Finally..
indifferent.gif
@ the price though.. Will def wait to cop for under $100

I remember I debated mad hard to sell my OG pair on ebay, decided to do it.. And dude I sold em to claimed he never got em so I had to refund his $
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Steez

nike-air-max-tempo-white-black-mystic-teal-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Finally..
indifferent.gif
@ the price though.. Will def wait to cop for under $100

I remember I debated mad hard to sell my OG pair on ebay, decided to do it.. And dude I sold em to claimed he never got em so I had to refund his $
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

...still catching my breath,damn near had a heart attack when i saw the teals are making a comeback
pimp.gif

badly need both OG cw's but i will wait and cop on the cheap later on.

...still catching my breath,damn near had a heart attack when i saw the teals are making a comeback
pimp.gif

badly need both OG cw's but i will wait and cop on the cheap later on.

just noticed the price.. 180 after tax isn't that bad. but then again this colorway is one of my grails so i'd pretty much pay anything for it
laugh.gif
can't really tell from the scans but i hope the air bubbles are the same color as the OGs

just noticed the price.. 180 after tax isn't that bad. but then again this colorway is one of my grails so i'd pretty much pay anything for it
laugh.gif
can't really tell from the scans but i hope the air bubbles are the same color as the OGs

I will get 4 pairs of the teal colorway at full retail with tax and I will be happy doing it.

I am finally able to rest my two pair of OG 95s and keep my pairs of the 2000 retros safe and just rock the hell out of these.

I will have to buy a new home to house these plus all of the Concords I plan on acquiring.

I will get 4 pairs of the teal colorway at full retail with tax and I will be happy doing it.

I am finally able to rest my two pair of OG 95s and keep my pairs of the 2000 retros safe and just rock the hell out of these.

I will have to buy a new home to house these plus all of the Concords I plan on acquiring.

Back
Top Bottom