Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

The nice FEDEX guy dropped off my 2 pair of white/teal. They are mad comfy..... and true to size. Can't wait for the white/Obsidian pair... now they need to release the black pair.

For someone that mentioned how the upper back of the shoe would cut their heel. I totally know what you were talking about, I had a pair back in 96, and by the end of the day my upper heel were bright red from the shoe. Let me tell you these 2012 retros did not cut my heel at all, I wore them for about an hour... and no pain what so ever!

Originally Posted by ruger04

The nice FEDEX guy dropped off my 2 pair of white/teal. They are mad comfy..... and true to size. Can't wait for the white/Obsidian pair... now they need to release the black pair.

For someone that mentioned how the upper back of the shoe would cut their heel. I totally know what you were talking about, I had a pair back in 96, and by the end of the day my upper heel were bright red from the shoe. Let me tell you these 2012 retros did not cut my heel at all, I wore them for about an hour... and no pain what so ever!
what kind of socks are you wearing?  I used to wear ankle socks with these and would always end up with bloody heels. 

what kind of socks are you wearing?  I used to wear ankle socks with these and would always end up with bloody heels. 

Originally Posted by nimhet

I am wearing regular tube socks.  I think the 2012 are not cutting my heels because the air max unit of the heel pod is much lower than the '96 version.  Also, the inner sock liner for the 2012 (I didn't have the '96 or '99 version) is not smooth where it allows the socks to catch, so your feet are not constantly rubbing at the heel.  In any case, these are really great pick up.

Originally Posted by nimhet

I am wearing regular tube socks.  I think the 2012 are not cutting my heels because the air max unit of the heel pod is much lower than the '96 version.  Also, the inner sock liner for the 2012 (I didn't have the '96 or '99 version) is not smooth where it allows the socks to catch, so your feet are not constantly rubbing at the heel.  In any case, these are really great pick up.

white/black/teal pair is growing on me
pimp.gif

Shoe is extremely comfortable and I got ton of looks at the mall wearing them. Im crossing my fingers though for the Bulls colorway...l

Shoe is extremely comfortable and I got ton of looks at the mall wearing them. Im crossing my fingers though for the Bulls colorway...l

This is one of my favorite joints of all-time, but I am not paying $165 for them mogs. I got the 03 retros DS for waaay less than that.

Hopefully the white/black/teals hit the outlets.

This is one of my favorite joints of all-time, but I am not paying $165 for them mogs. I got the 03 retros DS for waaay less than that.

Hopefully the white/black/teals hit the outlets.

As much as I love these, it seems like I already have them since they share the same platform as the More Uptempos, Total Max Uptempo, Pippens, and CB34s

anyone feel me on that?

As much as I love these, it seems like I already have them since they share the same platform as the More Uptempos, Total Max Uptempo, Pippens, and CB34s

anyone feel me on that?

Back
Top Bottom