Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^^^Not to be a @#$% but have you seen any air max retros in the last 10-12 years? NONE of the air bubbles are anywhere near the size of any original Nike release from the 90's.

Air Max 97's look about right, the 95's not so much. Sorry but it throws the look of the shoe off to me because I remember the originals very well. But mostly you're right.

Originally Posted by Aair16

Rudy Gay and Delonte West have the best sneaker games in the NBA.

Really?  You think Rudy and Delonte are better than Monte Ellis or Paul George this year?

Originally Posted by Aair16

Rudy Gay and Delonte West have the best sneaker games in the NBA.

Really?  You think Rudy and Delonte are better than Monte Ellis or Paul George this year?

No I honestly don't. But I am biased because they rock everything I used to back in the mid 90's.

No I honestly don't. But I am biased because they rock everything I used to back in the mid 90's.

rudy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kevvv

Whats the cheapest place for the white /obs colorway as of now ?
Finish Line: $129.98 - $20(off of $100) coupon = $109.98 b4 shipping. I don't what I'm waiting for either, my size is available for pickup at a FNL on my way home from work...
tired.gif

-Pete

Originally Posted by kevvv

Whats the cheapest place for the white /obs colorway as of now ?
Finish Line: $129.98 - $20(off of $100) coupon = $109.98 b4 shipping. I don't what I'm waiting for either, my size is available for pickup at a FNL on my way home from work...
tired.gif

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom