Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

If anyone knows of these in NYC and doesn't want to blow em up PLEASE DM me. I have been waiting for these to come back since for like 10 years. I really hate how releases are getting handled this year man.
I think last retro of the black pair was back in 2001

I think last retro of the black pair was back in 2001

Actually it was like 2003 or 2004. I bought them on Winter break my freshman year which should actually be December '03 and I think they were out already and just sitting in stores. I copped them and sold them years later when I graduated.

So if you're trying to say my dates are off.. you just thought I was talking about the last time they dropped.

Actually it was like 2003 or 2004. I bought them on Winter break my freshman year which should actually be December '03 and I think they were out already and just sitting in stores. I copped them and sold them years later when I graduated.

So if you're trying to say my dates are off.. you just thought I was talking about the last time they dropped.
Nah, just when you said that you were waiting 10 years, im like it's been much longer than that! Either way I will keep you posted if I find something.

Nah, just when you said that you were waiting 10 years, im like it's been much longer than that! Either way I will keep you posted if I find something.

Appreciate it bro! I almost said 15 years then I realized I still owned them in 05 :lol:

Stopped by 2 malls looking for the triple blacks, no go.

I’m done going in the mall unless I can guarantee a cop after this. Too many people.

didnt work kept spinning sold out of 12

11.5 wasnt carting either. an 11 carted. the spinning i think is because its getting spammed hard right now

Crazy how they continue to botch the rollout of these. Feel bad for west coast folks who aren’t up yet.

Placed my order for a size 14. Went back to cop another and sizes are moving quick. Now only 8.0-11.5 remaining

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201003-074443_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201003-074443_Chrome.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 311
Can’t eem add to cart. Been trying for the last 20-30 min.

its too early in the morning for this man

was able to make an order for for a size 8.5 and a 9

the size 8.5 i didnt have my apt number and i canceled but i was able to make an order for a size 9 and that had my apt number

was also able to get 15% off

i was on the site the second the shoes came up

i also cancelled the 8.5

Last edited:
It was easy if you were on right away. Probably could’ve been greedy and grabbed a few more pairs. Just glad I was able to secure a 14 for under retail.

I missed out, but I'm sure they'll re up again at some point. This has been the weirdest release of these sneakers I swear. Oh well, the Foams drop in less than 2 weeks now.

Back
Top Bottom