Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

there's a lot of nice CWs to choose from, this model is just so nice. 
pimp.gif

I wouldn't be able to pick a pair, I'd just get the first available then if any go on sale then I'd pick those up too

Man these are so nice and I wonder if these will sit cuz I bet a lot of cats won't even know these are a og cw?

i need those blk/white/purple cw, i never really paid attention to those all whites but i def need those too lol.. not to mention the all blaxks cw too and that will complete my cb34 collection... i just lost a bid on some muscle max barkleys so im real piss right now.

Man these are so nice and I wonder if these will sit cuz I bet a lot of cats won't even know these are a og cw?
i definitely doubt they will sit cause they are going to hype the hell out of this shoe.. but im still on the edge cause i havent seen anything on a guaranteed confirmation yet 

i definitely doubt they will sit cause they are going to hype the hell out of this shoe.. but im still on the edge cause i havent seen anything on a guaranteed confirmation yet 
well I seen the news from what seems like a pretty legit source on IG.

Last edited:
The Black/Blue Colorway is all i need in my life lol... Hopefully they bring em back soon
I've been sayin this for the longest, I remember back in 03-04 both the black/blue & black/red pairs went on sale for $70 at FNL. Hoping I can get that kind of love again if they do drop soon, being that I only copped the black/red pair back then bc my size was gone in the black/blue.

Back
Top Bottom