Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I think they most likely will hit the outlets. Every barkley shoe that's come like last year and this year have hit the outlets. Lucky for us though. I will jump on these at the outlets too. Hey man , when your all time fav sneaker comes out you gotta stack them.

I honestly hope they do (Hit outlet's that is)...

I'll seriously stock up on extra pairs for the sole purposes of being able to use these things on the court...

I can't Wait. Been wanting these since they started retroing them in like 03.

Last edited:
Man I hope they retro the black/white/purple joints again. Can't say I really care for the white joints.

This is my only concern. I hate how they cut the air unit on the inner side of the shoe.

Yep, they butchered the air more uptempo retro's too with that B.S from 2010 and Olympics... Smh 
mean.gif

Would only consider if the released pair has black lace loops like the OGs. The pic posted of the retro they switched them to white. Throws off the whole look of that shoe plus it's def gonna yellow.

So are we getting the OG black and white and purple and all blacks?

I was thinking what if Nike came out w/ a weatherproof version of the all black like the ATC2's, but no obsidian and snakeprint. Basically identical to the OG all blacks, but use high quality/weatherproof suede/nubuck/durabuck. They would be my winter shoe alongside the Brown N2's (Black N2's were aesthetically wack IMO), which I would also like to see retroed . However, I think it would be far fetched.

So are we getting the OG black and white and purple and all blacks?

I was thinking what if Nike came out w/ a weatherproof version of the all black like the ATC2's, but no obsidian and snakeprint. Basically identical to the OG all blacks, but use high quality/weatherproof suede/nubuck/durabuck. They would be my winter shoe alongside the Brown N2's (Black N2's were aesthetically wack IMO), which I would also like to see retroed . However, I think it would be far fetched.

Yes, the og black/white/purples are coming back mid-summer.

Peace,
J

will double up on the black/purple's..my 09's are beat, and my 10' pair is still ds, will unds the 10's as soon as I double cop these again..I love this color way..

Back
Top Bottom