Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

got lucky enough to cop from SP but they’re shipping is 🗑️ lol, considering they charged me $1k but discounted me $989 😂
IMG_4144.jpeg
IMG_4146.jpeg

Did that to me too! :lol:

Are these going to release elsewhere? If not I’ll unfortunately go down the resale route, which I almost never do. 11.5 feels impossible to get.

Last edited:
Man .. Shoe
The Local SP Must Still Have Pairs On Shelf :nerd:

The shipping from SP literally is trash …. Mine came yesterday . Same EXACT thing happened two shoe purchases in a row … first being the flight light mids from ASOS for $70 a few weeks ago and now these .. not being double boxed ??? They just threw the ****s in a bag and shipped them lol . So needless to say just like the flights, the box one these is ****ing DECIMATED … weird how I never experienced this my entire life before now and it happened twice in a row … hopefully it’s not a trend of more companies starting to do that . The shoes are cool but man the “ leather “ on the tongue is crazy lmao . It honest to god feels like some sort of thin piece of cardboard / construction paper . Same with the white areas but man it’s super noticable on the tongue . Also just in general mine are WAY WAY lighter than the pair I got in 2020 … not sure what’s up with that

Pairs from Snipes USA, Shiekh and Shoe Palace were purchased on 8/23:

- The spotty reputation of Shiekh led to my decision of canceling the order.

- My pair from Shoe Palace arrived in one of those poly mailers, so you know that the box was done for. Contacted their team and was issued a partial refund.

- Re: Snipes USA's, the actual star of the show was a no-show. USPS made an incorrect delivery (8/27) and was unable to retrieve my package. Given that I had no concrete evidence or acknowledgement of mishandling until the following Saturday, my PayPal case was, understandably, denied, yet even after uploading screenshots of USPS's admitted screw-up, my case was denied yet again due to their failure to properly assess the situation/give it due consideration. Over a half-dozen PayPal agents, a twice-reopened case and several postal queries later, the refund finally found its way back to my account, last night.

This release? Not as I had planned, but glad to add another New York classic to the list.

On to the Triple Blacks!

Pairs from Snipes USA, Shiekh and Shoe Palace were purchased on 8/23:

- The spotty reputation of Shiekh led to my decision of canceling the order.

- My pair from Shoe Palace arrived in one of those poly mailers, so you know that the box was done for. Contacted their team and was issued a partial refund.

- Re: Snipes USA's, the actual star of the show was a no-show. USPS made an incorrect delivery (8/27) and was unable to retrieve my package. Given that I had no concrete evidence or acknowledgement of mishandling until the following Saturday, my PayPal case was, understandably, denied, yet even after uploading screenshots of USPS's admitted screw-up, my case was denied yet again due to their failure to properly assess the situation/give it due consideration. Over a half-dozen PayPal agents, a twice-reopened case and several postal queries later, the refund finally found its way back to my account, last night.

This release? Not as I had planned, but glad to add another New York classic to the list.

On to the Triple Blacks!

Sheikh has a "spotty reputation?" Have never once had an issue with them in all my years of buying.

Sheikh has a "spotty reputation?" Have never once had an issue with them in all my years of buying.
I cannot speak to the legitimacy of statements made online, as my frame of reference is nonexistent. That alone wouldn't have driven me to cancel, though when Shiekh addresses the negative feedback in their FAQ--be it fact, fiction or somewhere in the middle--I then need to consider why that characterization exists in the first place.

There is no denying that they are a legitimate retailer, but after a misdelivery of one package and the sorry state of another, risk-aversion came easily.

After my SP shipping disaster I sold my pair here for what I paid + shipping. Ultimately there were aspects of this shoe that didn't do it for me. The main one being that I've never owned a pair where the Nike Air logo looked like a sticker. Usually sewn, embossed, etc. Durable.

It looked so cheap on these I couldn't believe it in person. Bubbled white sticker-thin logo that looked like it was ironed on. Compared to the OG which had that real embossed logo on leather. The materials also seem way cheaper than I remember on my OG pair.

Air_Max_2_CB_94_Concord_2.jpg

After my SP shipping disaster I sold my pair here for what I paid + shipping. Ultimately there were aspects of this shoe that didn't do it for me. The main one being that I've never owned a pair where the Nike Air logo looked like a sticker. Usually sewn, embossed, etc. Durable.

It looked so cheap on these I couldn't believe it in person. Bubbled white sticker-thin logo that looked like it was ironed on. Compared to the OG which had that real embossed logo on leather. The materials also seem way cheaper than I remember on my OG pair.

I normally prefer all things OG, but the white lettering looks better to me.

I normally prefer all things OG, but the white lettering looks better to me.
I think I might prefer white too, but not the way they executed it. I was studying my pair asking myself how long before those would peel off. I'm not as much of a quality stickler as some people are on here, but it came off feeling very cheap to me.

This is a 2009 pair that someone painted over the white Nike Air. The original looked way better. That back panel was the same durabuck material as the rest of the shoe with just the embossed logo. IMO that was the best look. The shoe is already pretty busy so it doesn’t need a contrasting logo on the heel. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find a picture of an OG pair for context.

This is a 2009 pair that someone painted over the white Nike Air. The original looked way better. That back panel was the same durabuck material as the rest of the shoe with just the embossed logo. IMO that was the best look. The shoe is already pretty busy so it doesn’t need a contrasting logo on the heel. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find a picture of an OG pair for context.

Yeah there’s enough going on for sure . I like the black logo on the back myself

Back
Top Bottom