Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I also side with the barkelys as they have always been the underdog compared to Jordan shoes. They are usually comfortable durable and good looking shoes. My 2 older brothers growing up always sided with barkleys and i would be exposed to them as a result. I remember how happy i was h to get these(not the exact pair) when they dropped as retros on 2001 as a finishline exclusive. I challenge anyone to say these dont break necks or stand out. I really hope they drop again and do them right with the half black half blue . 

I would punch a baby for a new, wearable, correct pair of these LOL.

Peace,
J

Wait, I thought cats said they sold out. No homie said they still have a full size run. What's the deal here? :nerd:

Peace,
J
These are easily my favorite of all the CB and yes these would definitely sell within the 1st day. I'd easily take 2 and dare i say consider buying 3.

FSR whats that?

Full size run

They arent sold out on eastbay, footlocker, champs, etc. they still have every size

For some reason they hard to find on there doing a search but they there still

Last edited:

Im glad i got to at least give some insight to fans of this shoe. The size and limited quantity were important things to point out. A beautiful looking shoe and well worth 140 imo. Hearing people say they would wait for a price drop was a joke. The average person didn't know when they would drop and it was just a matter of time when word of mouth spread and now they are sold out. I hope they release the white black blue air force max bs . IMO CB has some shoes that rival the jordans 
Agree 100%!! Barkley's are so underrated. From a style standpoint they are definitely up there with J's , BO's,  penny's , and Andre Agassi's signature lines IMO.

Last edited:
I went went my true Nike size of 12 in these. Hopefully they work out; if not I will return them to Nike and pick up a 12.5 from Eastbay (assuming they are still available mid-week).

^I think you'll be fine, these fit TTS to me. I got my normal Nike size and they fit me perfectly.

These are easily my favorite of all the CB and yes these would definitely sell within the 1st day. I'd easily take 2 and dare i say consider buying 3.

I'm right there with you. I was beyond bummed when the 01 retro dropped and the toe was solid blue/it was missing the collar splatter. One of the few times I was so disappointed with a retro that I couldn't bring myself to buy it.

Peace,
J

Was really tempted to grab them on Friday night when I went to the mall. Don't get me wrong, the leather is really nice and soft.

But I'm hollding off until August to get the black/white/concord.

Wait, I thought cats said they sold out. No homie said they still have a full size run. What's the deal here? :nerd:

They didnt sell out its just if you try searching for them they dont come up

It looks like they fixed it though and now they are in the new arrivals section

Or you can just search for cb2

eastbay sent my shoes in a bag 
mad.gif
. My box wont make it 3  months now 

So who is painting the lace holders? Im going to attempt it, just wondering if the white on the inside of the lace holder is going to show, and wondering if the paint will stay on the plastic.

So who is painting the lace holders? Im going to attempt it, just wondering if the white on the inside of the lace holder is going to show, and wondering if the paint will stay on the plastic.
GO FOR IT.. if it holds up and look right then i will try it to.. use qtip to try and get in the inside of the lace holder

It might look good like that

Man I got super excited when they dropped and bought a pair...

Now I am having second thoughts...

Not bcause thry dont look amazing, but more so due to not thinking I will really wear them that often.

I also side with the barkelys as they have always been the underdog compared to Jordan shoes. They are usually comfortable durable and good looking shoes. My 2 older brothers growing up always sided with barkleys and i would be exposed to them as a result. I remember how happy i was h to get these(not the exact pair) when they dropped as retros on 2001 as a finishline exclusive. I challenge anyone to say these dont break necks or stand out. I really hope they drop again and do them right with the half black half blue . 

Peace,
J

:rofl:. Agreed. I need these.

Back
Top Bottom