Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Apples to oranges...It's not even a fair comparison...An Air Max runner that comes out every year with new technology and bigger air bubbles vs a retro basketball?  Just look up the pic I posted on the last page, the same model just different released years....:nerd:  

Thats besides the point. They could actually make the air sole bigger if they wanted to.

Id love to see the size of the air max bubble on the air max cw aka air max sensation if they retro them again. The first two times they retroed that shoe the air sole was still huge

Last edited:
I need these on my feet..I seen the Olympic CW AGAIN...I see they pushed them back..but..I'm dying over here Nike.

Here y'all go. Scheduled for August. As for the white pair, closer to June. Kicks on Fire was WAY off. Feel like they just ran with that "5/1" designation that Nike sticks on everything.

Peace,
J

wholesale price $77

STILL HAVE MY PAIR FROM 2010..I WOULD COP AGAIN IF THEY GOT IT RIGHT BUT MY PAIR IS SO FRESH ITS SORT OF POINTLESS

This pic of an OG against another of the Blk/Prp CW they look a bit less Concord & more Royal..I guess my memory lied to me,it wanted Concord lol

I hope Old Royal has a purple tint. Really would be a let down if they look strait blue. In the pics it's really hard to tell the exact color.

Also hope the August OG CW is proper.

OLD ROYALS release date is June 5, 2015. Not sure If Im gonna cop I still got my HOH Auburn Airmax2 cb deadstock.

I hope Old Royal has a purple tint. Really would be a let down if they look strait blue. In the pics it's really hard to tell the exact color.

Also hope the August OG CW is proper.
Being they got pushed back..I'm really hoping they are right..had to wait a minute to get them,I actually hope I still like them now..I'm gonna hold off completely judging them til I see them in person..could be like the Red Air Command Force,those look different pic to pic..And I think the Kings colors would be a Royal Purple..so might not be Royal Blue.

Last edited:
The OG's were definitely more of a blueish purple. These look to be pretty close to that from every pic I've seen. The color on these was absolutely a different shade than the black/white OG. Everybody calm down, they're gonna be fine haha.

J jchrist413
Didn't get pushed back, just never had the correct date reported.

Peace,
J

The OG's were definitely more of a blueish purple. These look to be pretty close to that from every pic I've seen. The color on these was absolutely a different shade than the black/white OG. Everybody calm down, they're gonna be fine haha.

J jchrist413
Didn't get pushed back, just never had the correct date reported.

Peace,
J
Agreed..I said pushed back because the date was there for a bit then was gone & now we have a new one..hoping it remains as true to the OG as possible..won't be mad if it is slightly different..just not BLUE lol.

STILL HAVE MY PAIR FROM 2010..I WOULD COP AGAIN IF THEY GOT IT RIGHT BUT MY PAIR IS SO FRESH ITS SORT OF POINTLESS

Exactly. I remember copping a 10' pair from the outlets for like $60, to this day, it is still in the box unworn. Although my 09' pair is beater status. Might cop the new pair if no changes have been made, I appreciate the ruggedness and comfort of this shoe.

Last edited:
This pair is a bit different from the previous pair shown in here, w/ the image showing pebbled leather throughout.
Which one will we get, hmmmmmmm? :nerd:

This pair is a bit different from the previous pair shown in here, w/ the image showing pebbled leather throughout.
Which one will we get, hmmmmmmm?
nerd.gif
umm the previous pics showed the pebble leather too..

my summertime shoe right here, those olympics are growing on me , ehhh.

Back
Top Bottom