Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

My first pair of these in an og colorway, love the straight jacket influenced design.

They need to retro the previous model in white already.

The (og) Air Force 180s hit clearance for $50 in 2014...
Not to mention almost every other Nike BBall retro in the last couple years has gathered dust.
I love these but I'll wait a couple months. Maybe 3.
:nerd:

Not to mention almost every other Nike BBall retro in the last couple years has gathered dust.
nerd.gif
If you sleep on these , you may not catch them. The Navy/white pair sold out in most places on the day they released.

^Yea, the USA n Black/Bronze color ways sold out with the quickness on NDC. I think Nike is making them a little more limited, it certainly doesn't look like they produced a lot of them.

Last edited:

:nerd:
If you sleep on these , you may not catch them. The Navy/white pair sold out in most places on the day they released.

I tried that when these released in 2011 (or whenever they came out black/white/purple) never saw them go on sale, stock locate, etc. They were gone with the quickness.

I tried that when these released in 2011 (or whenever they came out black/white/purple) never saw them go on sale, stock locate, etc. They were gone with the quickness.
Actually they were on sale in a lot of places when I live in NY in 2010, especially VIM..

I'll do these like i do all nike retros... I'll observe, if/when they start drying up, I'll strike.

only way ur coppin these for discount is online if ur lucky

You must be new to retroes :lol:

The only retroes that sell out quickly are ones that are limited.

Young kids only care about Jordans, Lebrons, Kobes, KDs and anything they can make money off. If they don't throw some cork or some other gimmick on it, it sits. Thus, command forces going for less than $120

Gentry is in the process of hyping up runners, look at the Air Max 90 or I thread these days.

Last edited:
These were released 2 weeks ago here in the Philippines. And I am sorry to tell you guys that I was pretty dissapointed on the quality of these shoes, especially the White/concords. The Nike AIR branding alone at the back was a big let down. They didn't even bother to stitch them, they just slapped a poorly executed rubberized stamp. And the rubber used for the outsole was more of plastic material just to name a few of the flaws.

I'll do some looking around today & see if I spot any of the Black/Denim pair..I probably won't cop..being that the Hare's are tomorrow,but if they look dope in person I might have to do it.

You must be new to retroes
laugh.gif

Young kids only care about Jordans, Lebrons, Kobes, KDs and anything they can make money off. If they don't throw some cork or some other gimmick on it, it sits. Thus, command forces going for less than $120

Gentry is in the process of hyping up runners, look at the Air Max 90 or I thread these days.
You can't compare regular basketball retros to signature retros thou...The first 2 colorways have been limited QS and they're new colorways that sold out quick, even if the Jumanji joints are GR there's might be a high chance of them selling out just cuz it's the first time that they've being retro. Yes if a retro it's not a signature Barkley or Air Penny model in an OG colorway, it's more likely to sit and go on sale...The reasons that the recent Barkleys went on sale is cuz they weren't OG colors and they changed the material from nubuck to hyperfuse, smh...

Anyways, If i cop 2 pairs I'm def. gonna customize one like this...

jumanji_01_parish_shoes.jpg

Last edited:
You must be new to retroes :lol:

U musta not went out for the olympics. Not gonna even waste my time

Back
Top Bottom