Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Olympics & Bronze were still out there at certain spots..seen both today..not feeling the bronze joints..I get they were going for rugged but the suede is not dope IMO..nubuck might not have worked wit the denim..so I get why they went wit it..just not for me..still waiting on the White pair.

The Olympic joints are on a few websites in many sizes as of a day ago and in PLENTY of stores , they will hit the discount (have a feeling it's gonna play out the way the red penny 1s did, for whoever was monitoring them) and the denim joints haven't moved at all from what I've noticed, I actually returned the pair I bought when they first dropped because I'm so confident I'll catch them on discount. The whites will go on discount too the black and whites MAY not. I'll post back in august -December when I catch the USA and denim for a buck or less

The Olympic joints are on a few websites in many sizes as of a day ago and in PLENTY of stores , they will hit the discount (have a feeling it's gonna play out the way the red penny 1s did, for whoever was monitoring them) and the denim joints haven't moved at all from what I've noticed, I actually returned the pair I bought when they first dropped because I'm so confident I'll catch them on discount. The whites will go on discount too the black and whites MAY not. I'll post back in august -December when I catch the USA and denim for a buck or less
I see racks full of Denim Barkley's in my future..for $74.99.

The newer retro's still fit TTS or should I go a half size up?
My boy bought a pair, he has wide feet, the fit is tts length wise but the straps on the forefoot to lock down the fit does squeeze your foot a bit, making it hard to put on the sneaker.

Here y'all go. Scheduled for August. As for the white pair, closer to June. Kicks on Fire was WAY off. Feel like they just ran with that "5/1" designation that Nike sticks on everything.

Peace,
J

This made my night! Just copped my little mans a pair off ebay last week

^ THAT
I stay snagging Nike BBaLL Retros for my daughter (currently toddler sz.7)
Obviously I do it more for myself than her :stoneface:
But she LOVES getting new shoes.
When a new pair comes she loses it if she can't sleep in them the 1st night.
Yea, I'm creating a monster here.

(Additionally, thanks jshortt, as always... i missed that post somehow. Repped)

Last edited:
So pumped for these drops....Now only if the black and blues can come out this yr [emoji]128064[/emoji]

^ THAT
I stay snagging Nike BBaLL Retros for my daughter (currently toddler sz.7)
Obviously I do it more for myself than her :stoneface:
But she LOVES getting new shoes.
When a new pair comes she loses it if she can't sleep in them the 1st night.
Yea, I'm creating a monster here.

(Additionally, thanks jshortt, as always... i missed that post somehow. Repped)

Yea tell me about it, I don't think my household can take 2 shoe fanatics. These are a 5C so hopefully he'll get 10 wears out em before he outgrows em lol

Back
Top Bottom