Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I ordered a pair on Tuesday an they called me back and said they pulled thr item and they cancelled my order!##footlocker smh

Last edited:
^ THAT
I stay snagging Nike BBaLL Retros for my daughter (currently toddler sz.7)
Obviously I do it more for myself than her :stoneface:
But she LOVES getting new shoes.
When a new pair comes she loses it if she can't sleep in them the 1st night.
Yea, I'm creating a monster here.
(Additionally, thanks jshortt, as always... i missed that post somehow. Repped)

Yea tell me about it, I don't think my household can take 2 shoe fanatics. These are a 5C so hopefully he'll get 10 wears out em before he outgrows em lol

I'm on the downhill slide though, been going HARD on the shoe hoarding since the mid 80s.
I don't buy much these days b/c I pretty much have everything I want.
[There are still a few old Nike BBALL joints that I NEED back in my life, however]
In the meantime it's all about the little one(s)
:nerd:

Whoever that guy who mentioned earlier that the quality on these where bad - is out of his mind! These aren't fragment premium, but the leather is surprisingly nice. No hyperbole, but to me, these are one of the best release of the year.

It brings back so many memories. I'll post detailed pics when I get home.

Last edited:
Whoever that guy who mentioned earlier that the quality on these where bad - is out of his mind! These aren't fragment premium, but the leather is surprisingly nice. No hyperbole, but to me, these are one of the best release of the year.

It brings back so many memories. I'll post detailed pics when I get home.

140? They nuts?

And i dont trust none of you dudes who say the leather is good

You all been abused by nike for so long u content with the crap leather :lol:

Learned my lesson on them command forces

Thorough inspection for these instore lol

Last edited:
140? They nuts?

And i dont trust none of you dudes who say the leather is good

You all been abused by nike for so long u content with the crap leather :lol:

Learned my lesson on them command forces

Thorough inspection for these instore lol

You have every right to be skeptical. Nike/JB has earned that misstrust, but these where done correctly. The leather is on point. It makes no sense how they can get these right, but butcher the leather on the uptempos that just released.

For your viewing pleasure or complaint

When comparing the '15 pair to a '03 pair, you can see that the '03 has a thicker grain of leather. But compared to what we have been getting the past couple of years from Nike, the '15 leather is pretty good.

Also, those saying that we are getting cheated on the air bubble, they look similar to me. I can't really tell if there is a difference in the PSI (No Brady).

Back
Top Bottom