Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

It doesn't bother me at all  , at least the upper of the shoes is still the correct material  , not ashylarrynubuck like on the jordan 6 

My white pair just arrived and after seeing the bootleg looking black pair I don't even want the white ones anymore. Sending them right back to Eastbay. This sneaker is dead to me until they get it right.

I remember copping the 2009 pair and wearing them into the ground. The following year, I bought the 2010's on clearance for like $60 shipped from some Nike outlet. I still have them ds, and looking at the way they did the 15's, I think Nike just saved me some cash. :smh:

After seeing them butcher the black pair I may just be on the hunt for the white ones now. SMH.

Like I said before, Nike new slogan should be "Always something"

I really think they intentionally change little stuff like this
That's what I was thinking when I said earlier in the thread that they have both the White & Black lace locks,why change it unless u wanted to..I didn't see it being a materials issue when they released the pairs so close.

I think they get off on pissing people off :lol: and then they extra get off cuz they know people will end up buying anyways lol

My white pair just arrived and after seeing the bootleg looking black pair I don't even want the white ones anymore. Sending them right back to Eastbay. This sneaker is dead to me until they get it right.
I think you can wait forever , if next time they alter the white one  and do the black pair right will you be sending those back again ???? 

Last time the back piece was smooth leather instead of durabuck  , now  we got durabuck  but leather tongue .... 

I gave Nike too much credit, and I was excited for these. I'll get them on heavy discount :smh:

Did they alter the midsole this time round?

Or do they still stand in such a way that only the back of the heel touches the ground?

In some pictures, it looks like they did....but this is Nike...They can't be trusted.

Did they alter the midsole this time round?

Or do they still stand in such a way that only the back of the heel touches the ground?

In some pictures, it looks like they did....but this is Nike...They can't be trusted.

Its still the same jacked up midsole. I think it has something to do with the newer air unit. Just not big enough. The purple air unit killed this shoe for me. Easy pass.

One of my first pair is scheduled to be delivered today  , decided to go with the new  one  but if i can find a 2009/10  DS within 1 year i'll sell one of those

after it will be too late in 2016 a 7 years old shoes with PU midsole is not going to live for ever .

I'll keep my two pairs of white /royal  on ice a little bit  and probably try to scoop a third , these are by far the best of the lot.

Back
Top Bottom