Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Any word on black/red dropping?

Would love another pair of these! Had the ones that came out in 05', along with the black and blue ones.

I kno its a different model but..Just to let y'all Kno if u didn't already!!
I grabbed last night!!@kicks usa

Last edited:
can the black/purple/white cb94 still be found in store? mall here is wack so I rarely go. thx

Been wanting THIS color since I seen them in Jumanji as a kid. Couldn't get them back then and finally got them. This is one of wifey's favorite sneakers of all time so I got her a pair too.

Hmmm...the all black pair (except for the Nike logo, which is white) is only available in toddler sizes. I hope they make them in mens sizes soon.

Last edited:
Anyone ever cut the sock liner? My girl wears a 6 in kids and I got her a 6.5 in mens. The kids doesn't have the thick liner, she struggling like a ***** to get them on. I was thinking about slicing the liner so it would open wider for her. What y'all think?

Anyone ever cut the sock liner? My girl wears a 6 in kids and I got her a 6.5 in mens. The kids doesn't have the thick liner, she struggling like a ***** to get them on. I was thinking about slicing the liner so it would open wider for her. What y'all think?
That's why I have to size up. It's a job getting them on.

I sized up for my girl and she still can't get them on. This **** is crazy, I'm gonna slice the liner and see if it helps. I see you selling a 10.5 for dirt cheap, that's a hell of a deal.

I
I sized up for my girl and she still can't get them on. This **** is crazy, I'm gonna slice the liner and see if it helps. I see you selling a 10.5 for dirt cheap, that's a hell of a deal.
I would hop on that but I wear 10.5-11 and hearing all this talk I wonder if they will even fit
grin.gif

I might be the only one..but..I figure it's worth the warning..My White/Royal pair,still DS,has already fogged over on one of the air bags..which does stick out next to the other that hasn't & still looks perfect..never even got a chance to rock them.

Thinking of pulling the trigger on an eBay pair. Shouldnt be a heavy fake/grey market I assume

Back
Top Bottom