Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

So, I was reorganizing my closet and I came across these:

I completely forgot I had them. I hope the re-release this Obsidian/cool grey colorway

Last edited:
Sorry, didn't realize you had asked a question... I just used a very small brush, and applied Angelus flat black paint (2 coats).

It's about time for the black denim CB94's to start hitting the outlets. Those pairs have been sitting for a while. 

Last I heard was this fall. Well it's fall now, and still no news. That's the only sneaker I'm looking forward to for the rest of this year.

Last edited:
Knowing Nike they could drop any minute without warning,there supposed drop this fall, well, today is Oct 15,we still have until december.

Check local boutiques. Godzillas are in select stores now.

Based on the pics on ebay from a top rated seller, they have clear air units. Thank Heavens! Ive been tired of Nike releasing barkleys with colored air units, when certain OGs didnt have them to begin with.

So am I. Nike should always keep a retro as close as possible to the original, instead of making unnecessary changes to it. If your gonna make a change, how bout something that prevent soles from yellowing? And I don't mean making the soles blue either.

I tried googling a more relevant thread, but this is it
Screenshot_20180713-062104.png
Screenshot_20180713-062124.png

How much would y'all pay for these? Not DS. And they should still be wearable, correct?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180713-062137.png
    Screenshot_20180713-062137.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
There are very few retros id pay 100 for. There is almost no retro + colors id pay over 80 for. Personally id max out at 50 on those.

I paid 60 DS from the outlet about 10 years ago for those. 80 for the Black/Purple OGs. The Black/Black/Chrome OG colorway is all I want, but I didn’t like the last shape they used on the recent retros. They looked small and short tounged.

I copped the last retro of the black/purple when they came out. I barely wear them because these are such a PITA to put on

Back
Top Bottom