Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

It's to the point where they are making it easier to just walk away. At this point, I don't mind not buying. I'm being real, I got what I need. I've been into kicks for 30+ years, having OGs and retros a couple of times over. I'm speaking for me, but at this point, I'm filling holes in my collection from a personal preference standpoint, but to have to go through this for something I want, I'll let others that came along after me enjoy. The best way to ultimately express your frustration is to stop buying, but know who you are dealing with, but it shouldn't make you feel like the absence of your dollar doesn't matter....it does.
I hear you. I was looking forward to adding a pair to my Barkley collection, but I’m not gonna go out my way to get a pair. Nike don’t know about me and how I can take that $160 plus and put that into a nice winter leather bomber or toggle coat. We got options out here

Limited pairs and i got people in real
Life hounding me right now. Im sorry if ya cant get here but i would come thru

Line was pretty deep. Tried to get my dude to scoop for me real quick but he couldn't stay. Good looks on the info. Appreciate it. And they had the pippens so it would've been a great look.

Last edited:
Seems to be a lot of pairs

I was considering going to them last Friday but couldnt get any info on the store and if they would let us shop outside of the Jordan releases. I dont think I can get there today either.. work all day.

Line was pretty deep. Tried to get my dude to scoop for me real quick but he couldn't stay. Good looks on the info. Aprreciate it

Ahh so there was a monster line.. I figured. I dont know about waiting in long lines in the semi/cold anymore. I gave that up a while back. Lines for the young and savage.

Haven't stood in a line for kicks in a long time...my boy said cats was hopping off the train with big *** ikea bags ready to go.

This literally frustrates the crap outta me.. I hate the BS.

Folks gotta do what they gotta do but when you have a deep rooted passion for this for YEARS at that and **** like this happens its hard not to take it personally. The reselling is out of control though.. Barkleys.. we reselling Nike Bball retros now. I cant even be excited about these releases.. just worried and frustrated feeling jerked.

I think I replied to everyone that hit me.. like I said no guarantee but worth a try. Its ridic the stuff we have to try and do to cop shoes like this that were NEVER a thing.

Good luck to everyone that needs them at retail.. I will do what I can to help the thread if I get any other ideas or methods

Haven't stood in a line for kicks in a long time...my boy said cats was hopping off the train with big *** ikea bags ready to go.
Screenshot_20201014-124520_GroupMe.jpg

I was considering going to them last Friday but couldnt get any info on the store and if they would let us shop outside of the Jordan releases. I dont think I can get there today either.. work all day.

jd sports was supposed to have a grand opening lastFriday. That was gon be when i tried for these but someone had covid supposedly and they postponedtil
This friday.

i got a call from my boy about the soft opening today at 10:20am. I zoomed down and got on line. Was #17.

the line wasnt only for the barkleys.

they had a bunch of different stuff thats been sold out including some Jordan 1 lows.

its prally like that too because stores are limiting how much people can go in the store cuz of the pandemic... my nike outlet looks like this sometimes...

Glad some of us are eating . I refuse to believe these are that hyped. I asked for the production date inside the shoe to see when exactly these started being produced. I’m thinking Nike is starting to scale back production since everyone is taking a major hit with stuff just sitting in stores in general . Pardon my ignorance If I’m wrong though

jd sports was supposed to have a grand opening lastFriday. That was gon be when i tried for these but someone had covid supposedly and they postponedtil
This friday.

i got a call from my boy about the soft opening today at 10:20am. I zoomed down and got on line. Was #17.

the line wasnt only for the barkleys.

they had a bunch of different stuff thats been sold out including some Jordan 1 lows.

Thats what I thought and was trying to figure out. All of their release/opening info was related to the restocked items but I couldnt find anything regarding being able to shop for on the wall items that werent old releases. Never heard back from them so I never tried and I didnt want any part of that Jordan madness they created.

Sounds like they didnt advertise the soft opening which I want to be annoyed by but doing that just leads to resellers doing what they do. Had no idea about the covid stuff and the rescheduled date. Funny thing is I literally said they are idiots for making a gigantic FCFS situation in over crowded *** NYC .. JUST as we are getting closer to it getting cold. Thats a recipe for disaster and putting so many folks at risk. Im legit not surprised that happened.

This is why I barely shop in-store in NYC.. its never good/sense making.

Back
Top Bottom