Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

This guy had no clue.......so he says.....
85FABF6F-D716-4B52-919D-A139646FF281.jpeg
B65E55BB-164E-4208-9BBD-85CB3177A514.jpeg
A362BED4-4DB8-41F3-A1CB-316DF70D6739.jpeg
Jeramy, you suck.

I remember when everything was selling out because everyone has FOMO and the resellers were buying 20 pairs of every sneaker with their bots people said "oH mAn eVeRyOne eAtiNg oFf tHaT $600 uNeMplOymEnt" and I said it's been like this for the past few years. Maybe now people will realize literally no retro sits or is an easy cop unless you have a plug or get lucky.

That line is insane! When did the retro Nike basketball get this hyped?!?!

Nah that line was just for JD.. they had a giant release opening planned mostly Jordans but theres always random gems at openings like that in NYC. I knew they'd have them but getting in.. not worth it as you might have seen.

A member explained the release in detail on the last page.

WTF is this ****? Was hoping to be able to cop a pair off the internet, but at this point I'm just gonna sole swap my old triple blacks and call it a day. **** nike

I got my purple pair on ice in case I need to move em to get the all black pair. I had the 08s (or whenever that retro was) with the leather on the white parts, so this version just doesn’t do it the same

No way I'm paying resell for these. Hoping I get lucky like I did with the More Uptempos.

I noticed resell is also dropping as more people get them in hand and try to move them before they're not worth it to sell. Hopefully a good sign. That happened with Viotech Trainer 3's..

I noticed resell is also dropping as more people get them in hand and try to move them before they're not worth it to sell. Hopefully a good sign. That happened with Viotech Trainer 3's..

Seeing used pairs of the '15 release on the Bay for over $300. This one dude has his used pair listed for $599.

Lowest I've seen my size 12 for the all black pair is $300.

So is jdsports open ?

don’t want risk a line and not get anything good
im sure for the next week there will be campouts not
Also waiting on a line is not safe

Back
Top Bottom