Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I want to know what’s making the beasts come out looking for these? How did these ever draw hype?? I’m mad confused because every year these dropped, these hit a steep disco..like..how sway?!
Tell me about it man, I bought the last 2 Barkley releases on deep discount Godzilla's and CB air force max for under $80.

has that color ever released

also did the OG shoe only have 3 color ways ?
1602953876385.jpeg

For what it is worth, I was able to order a pair of size 12 directly from a Foot Locker store using the number: 03-41-00289-9-04-120 (the last 3 digits are the size). Hopefully this can help you all out as well...this is what our community is for and those who truly want them should have access at retail. Good luck!

Last edited:
For what it is worth, I was able to order a pair of size 12 directly from a Foot Locker store using the number: 03-41-00289-9-04-120 (the last 3 digits are the size). Hopefully this can help you all out as well...this is what our community is for and those who truly want them should have access at retail. Good luck!
How long ago?

Just ordered my sz 11 in store. Let’s hope it ships. Thanks for the heads up!

Sometimes it pays to help out other people... I helped someone on Facebook get a nintendo switch for retail a while back and come to find out he hit a few pairs of the triple blacks during the 3AM nike release... he let me get a 12.5 for retail plus shipping! Hit him with an extra $20 just because!!!

Yes, ask if they have the shoe in their store...after they say they do not, ask if they can stock locate and order directly using the first portion of that number (the last 3 digits
are the size, such as 120 = 12, 095 = 9.5, etc.). If they do not want to help, that is their choice...easy sale.

Ill try later today.. thx

Welp guys and gals, the good news is that I scored on some lucky ****. The bad news is we never had a chance :smh::smh::smh: I live Raleigh, NC, 1.4 mil metro. Only DTLR’s got these.
1) Both scores were the display models size 9s from a mall. 1 spot said they received 12 in total
2) 0/2 stand alone shops. 1 sold out 1st day the other is waiting on a shipment any day now.

we never had a chance

Attachments

• 6882571A-42B5-4D0C-9E8B-5C9ECCC7A9CF.jpeg
    6882571A-42B5-4D0C-9E8B-5C9ECCC7A9CF.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 778
These run a little long too. I have a long narrow foot usually a 9.5/10 in shoes. The 9s I got have plenty of space in the toe box but the “booty” in these are super tight !

Back
Top Bottom