Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

My buddy had the OGs in college and he never complained about having issues. I never owned a pair till ‘20. And that lasted 5 minutes. Will see if theses are any better.
Idk man, I doubt it. I've never heard any complaints until this version. I haven't owned these since OGs, and my cousin has the 09 pair and I never heard anything about how difficult these are to put on. Hopefully someone can report back on this drop and let us know.

Just went to my local City Gear..I’m so geeked for these I go straight to the wall and ask the dude if “they got the new Barkleys” dude proceeds to say “I’m not a sneaker head..you’re gonna have to show me a pic” I show him then he tells me go to the counter and ask the girl..whole time they were sitting on the counter but they only has a sz 9.5 SMH.. they just hire anybody these days

Just went to my local City Gear..I’m so geeked for these I go straight to the wall and ask the dude if “they got the new Barkleys” dude proceeds to say “I’m not a sneaker head..you’re gonna have to show me a pic” I show him then he tells me go to the counter and ask the girl..whole time they were sitting on the counter but they only has a sz 9.5 SMH.. they just hire anybody these days

Need that 9.5 where is this city gear?

Back
Top Bottom