Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

IMG_9370.jpeg

Found em at city gear in Decatur. I’d reccomend talking to the manager kindly and asking them to send your size over from another store if they don’t have it in the back. Best of luck fellas, I know a lot of us been trying to get these for a while

so for everyone that has messaged me about the cb94's this is how it works, please read carefully.
purchase will be made using automated systems. (bot)
it monitors over 300+ websites for new products and restocks.
demoScreenshot_2023-07-04_110748.png

i set it to watch for a particular product and when it's found it automatically tries to checkout the item.
Screenshot_20230704_113017_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230704_113031_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230704_113054_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230704_113108_Gallery.jpg

this why going for high profile shoes have been difficult lately, before you can refresh the webpage your size is gone. so I've been trying to help numerous nters secure shoes that they want.
in order to get the job done i need all the information needed to place the order. name, addy, email, phone, cc, size.
(no way around this) i won't use my money to purchase shoes for anyone because people all of a sudden don't want the shoe anymore after i make the purchase. 🤦🏿‍♂️ a more secure way is to use privacy cards.
this way you can create a 1 time usage card and have peace of mind.
if anyone is interested you message me all of the info listed above and let me cook.

Back
Top Bottom