Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Wow I actually won a raffle 😂 As far as leather tongue, only conclusion I’ve come to is that the actual people in charge of retroing this shoe, themselves wrongfully believe that the og had a leather tongue for some ignorant reason. Cause if they knew, I gotta believe they would have gotten one of these retros right by now.

Attachments

• IMG_8788.jpeg
    IMG_8788.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 644
Crazy how nobody wanted these other than the Old Heads and these would hit disco EVERYTIME. How times have changed strangely
Only reason I didn't cop the last pair or these is I still got a '15 pair I've rocked all of 5 times, maybe. Had to literally force myself to rock em right before or after pandemic. And got em for maybe $80. Now look at these prices, champ. SMFH LOL

Only reason I didn't cop the last pair or these is I still got a '15 pair I've rocked all of 5 times, maybe. Had to literally force myself to rock em right before or after pandemic. And got em for maybe $80. Now look at these prices, champ. SMFH LOL
I wouldn’t have copped either if i had a 2015 pair..these were on deep disco prior to 2020. Now all of a sudden everyone is starting to want these for some reason. Now if only these would sit to hit $80 lol

L on the END raffle as usual I never win there ever. These, the Penny Orlando, OG Huarache have been a pain to get were in the heck did all the hype for these come from. Years ago no one even took at glance at these.

alot of oversea shops dropping in 30 minutes, not sure about usa shipping but be on the lookout!

Last edited:
alot of oversea shops dropping in 30 minutes, not sure about usa shipping but be on the lookout!

Apple payed through asphalt, I hope they ship. After translating the page I was able to read the red font lol

Haven’t owned cb94s since the all black pair back in 2005. If I’m a 9.5 in uptempo 2s and AIR Mores, should I go with a 9.5 in these or half size up?

Back
Top Bottom