Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

IMG_6884.jpeg

Hope This Sticks :nthat:

I just called to try and switch sizes. I was told it was procseeing a refund because it was out of stock smh, this release giving me a headach!!

Good looking out on the link fam :pimp:

Got a 12 cuz no 13 was available…. Fits okay… I wouldn’t play ball in them tho only because I like a lil room in my ball kicks…. Was looking for a 14 for my older bro but seems impossible. If anyone knows holler at me
IMG_0163.jpeg

So you went TTS, but planned to do a full size up?

Last edited:
Good looking out on the link fam :pimp:

So you went TTS, but planned to do a full size up?
ITS WEIRD KINDA BECAUSE MY TRUE SIZE IS 12.5. THATS TGE MOST COMFORTABLE SIZE FOR ME….. so half size up I would say… but 12.5 is kinda rare so I usually settle for a 12 or 13 IF THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN

I remember 9.5 used to be the most popular size. When all you bammas start wearing 11.5-12??? :smh: :lol:
That is the most popular size in terms of pairs made but bigger sizes have always had less stock since less people have those sizes. Resellers noticed and started tacking on a premium for those sizes which is why rhose go first.

As someone who wears wears a 12-13 depending on the kicks it makes copping kicks a nightmare because they tend to move the quickest

Fingers crossed, but sizes are slowly disappearing from the SP restock. Maybe we did get lucky?

How are these in hand? Last pair I had were the ‘09s (I think? White bubble pair.) and the leather was cardboard.

Check your local snipes or jimmy jazz if near you.. went this afternoon before the kids got out of school.. it was sitting on the wall. I asked for a size 10 and they had it easy. Tried them on and boy they felt like trucks on my feet. I asked for a size 9.5 and it fit way better. The material is not all that good used on the sneakers. The white leather is very synthetic. The black nubuck is like construction paper. I used to have the 2003 and 2006 versions. The leather was different more tumbled and soft compared to now.

Back
Top Bottom