NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

na but they're the homies ... congrats on getting your pair.. and i'm sure oneness appreciates your... 'loyalty'

You mad? Oneness didnt have my size. Log off.

Anyways that glow is insane.

Im patiently waiting for the og white/blue colorway to hit rock bottom at outlets. Currently at 89.99

Been a bit out of the loop as of late, making some changes in life. But is there an official release date for the Oregons or have they just been randomly popping up at certain spots? They're the only retro+ colorway I want of the Missions.

Last edited:
Thanks Blacklion23 and jmpboy.  I really appreciate fam.  I might have to cop something from there now.

Been a bit out of the loop as of late, making some changes in life. But is there an official release date for the Oregons or have they just been randomly popping up at certain spots? There the only retro+ colorway I want of the Missions.
Still no official release date, they've just been showing up at random spots.

Some pretty good prices for the Oregon joints on ebay. See some close to FSR priced at like $140. Wish I could cop a pair. Gotta see what happens with the Kobes this weekend.

Some pretty good prices for the Oregon joints on ebay. See some close to FSR priced at like $140. Wish I could cop a pair. Gotta see what happens with the Kobes this weekend.

Kind of skeptical about eBay on these. A lot of auctions just have stock pictures.

Back
Top Bottom