NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

True enough gator belts! I'm sure if they drop in lil kids sizes they are gonna have the same midsole as the air max speed turf, and the diamond turf 2, smfh Nike better not ruin my son's chances of owning these!

DAMN.... you right :smh: My nephew won't mind :lol: But for me, I'll just cop in men's (which is what I had to do for speed turfs) Cuz I couldn't bring myself to have the diamond turf 2 sole on my speed turfs. Yea it cost more but dammit I couldn't walk around looking crazy.

Still waiting on a confirmed size run tho :nerd:

if they dont come in GS then just cop them in the smallest mens size and give them to the kid when he fits them, problem solved plus he will enjoy them more if hes older

DAMN.... you right
mean.gif
My nephew won't mind
laugh.gif
But for me, I'll just cop in men's (which is what I had to do for speed turfs) Cuz I couldn't bring myself to have the diamond turf 2 sole on my speed turfs. Yea it cost more but dammit I couldn't walk around looking crazy.

Still waiting on a confirmed size run tho
nerd.gif
LMAO, you a fool and yeah I guess I will cop my lil man a men's size

2 pairs of black/white copped on RD, white/red and white/blue will be picked up later on discount. December can't get here quick enough

Just saw four new colors for next Summer. All doo-doo. In fact, They were so bad, I Didn't even bother taking pics of the catalog. Only one I can remember was black upper, white strap, and crimson accents. Straight awful.

Peace,
J

..... but can we get a hard date for december tho...

and we knew they'd bastardize the CWs later on down the line :lol: I just care about what they are releasing first

if anybody lives in bmore or dc area and wants to swing by and pick these up,THEY YOURS.was gonna toss them out but figure someone might want them.

Back
Top Bottom