NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

I TOLD YA'LL FOOLS NOT TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!!!
Dec. 7th!? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Man I hope they release as low as a 6 online.... how can I figure out a size run on these?

**aye cuz I don't think posting links to live auctions is allowed---which is why I didn't. Might want to take that down fam-o.

View media item 667460

Last edited:
Now I need a date for the black ones. Most likely double up on both pairs with coupons.

gator seems waayyyy too hyped lol.hard to believe you couldnt find ur size thru out the years always seen kid sizes pop up on ebay.

only cw i really care about is the bad boys joints,maybe if the others look nice i might pick up but the royal blues were always the worst IMO.

gator seems waayyyy too hyped lol.hard to believe you couldnt find ur size thru out the years always seen kid sizes pop up on ebay.

only cw i really care about is the bad boys joints,maybe if the others look nice i might pick up but ththe royal blues were always the worstMO.

Blasphemy... Without question it's the #1 colorway

The reason they're dropping it first

The blue ones are my favorite. Maybe because I had these back in 7th grade. I'm really excited for this release and the only shoes I'm looking forward to next month.:smokin

well you act like you been waiting your whole life for these to retro there has def been more tiny sizes pop up on ebay than adult sizes so with a moderate amount of effort they could of been obtained already.

to DwileykyoT  what annoys me is nobody talks about the navy joints or the white/black ones that came out in 94(both ILL).the royal blues are ok but out of the 5 cws i know they the worst!

and if you wanna talk about wearability the bad boys win by a landslide!

only cw i really care about is the bad boys joints,maybe if the others look nice i might pick up but the royal blues were always the worst IMO.
Are you a blood or something, because that BLUE is just SICK man.  I think it is a toss up between blue and black as best ones.

well you act like you been waiting your whole life for these to retro there has def been more tiny sizes pop up on ebay than adult sizes so with a moderate amount of effort they could of been obtained already.

to DwileykyoT  what annoys me is nobody talks about the navy joints or the white/black ones that came out in 94(both ILL).the royal blues are ok but out of the 5 cws i know they the worst!

well excuse me but please point me to all these "auctions" you speak of... I knew of 2, both were canvas and ones I didn't want. Then 6 years ago I randomly found a 5.5 in red (which I bought) but were too small to actually wear comfortably. I wear a 6 or 6.5; I don't recall seeing those a whole lot.

So again--plz speak to my effort one more time.

speak once more?ok only cuz u asking....

why are you still complaining if you own a og pair already do you kno how many people wish they had there grails in ANY size or ANY condition??

so consider urself lucky!

titang545 enjoy ur youth dude(assuming you are younger)i turned 30 in may and feel the need to dial down the cws!who knows maybe ill change my mind in person hopefully they keep the tumbled leather on the blacks.also i hope they keep the black "nike air" on the midsole of the reds! who knows......

I will admit that the white/black joints were nice. But they were lows.... So they just don't stand on the same ground as the mids. They navy's were so so.

And come on... The royals were the colorway junior wore in the commercial

But even without that, they're still the best.... Wearability doesn't play a factor at all. I'm sure everybody on this board has a adequate rotation to not have to wear one pair of kicks with everything.

And I will agree with gator... I've been searching for air ups and missions on eBay for years... Easily the hardest shoes to find in decent condition in ANY size.

The canvas ones would pop up from time to time but those are a farce. Not to mention that horrible turf version they released

Last edited:
Man thanks for sharing this info!!!!!! White n royal colrway is a must bro!!!! Then on to the black pair and I'm done with the missions

I will admit that the white/black joints were nice. But they were lows.... So they just don't stand on the same ground as the mids. They navy's were so so.

And come on... The royals were the colorway junior wore in the commercial

But even without that, they're still the best.... Wearability doesn't play a factor at all. I'm sure everybody on this board has a adequate rotation to not have to wear one pair of kicks with everything.

And I will agree with gator... I've been searching for air ups and missions on eBay for years... Easily the hardest shoes to find in decent condition in ANY size.

The canvas ones would pop up from time to time but those are a farce. Not to mention that horrible turf version they released
i dont recall a lowtop white/.black cw??they came in mids like the rest,and you didnt like the navy joints?...anyway the low greens are cool.

wearability DOES play a factor to me like i said im older now and feel the need to dress simple i just think the royals would be harder to pull off with a casual outfit .

to gator  every other week its a different post from you wayyy too hyped!chill nobody feels like hearing you complain about gs midsoles since most of us wear adult sizes. and complain about release date then you happy the next week.dont get a tude with me cuz u been sleepin on og sizes lol CHILL!

yea the top pic is from shortyc94s collection post back in 08 i believe.(different site i forget which one)but yea i remember.....

the bottom pic is that from a user on here?i didnt know they existed WOW!now try to find a pic of the navy mids now thats a mission(insert corny joke).

crazy to think there is probably a bunch of cws we dont know exist!

Last edited:
I remember that pic from ShortyC94's collection. I was lurking back then, but that dude had one of the nicest collections I've seen (all worn from what I recall).

I don't browse this thread that much anymore, but just wanted to share that FNL will be carrying these too, if it wasn't known.
Managed to take a few pics earlier.
2co64c7.jpg

104f987.jpg

294s9q9.jpg

fei1qw.jpg

I've been looking forward to these for a while. Pretty impressed in person. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom