Nike Air More Uptempo – Black/White/Orange-Chalk

Hi everyone. Footlocker tweeted their release schedule for September and I noticed there were on there. Does anyone have any pictures or more information on these?

nike needs to stop playing and blk.white/red ones asap

if those/that color block came out I'd be entirely too tempted to get a pair, I just can't do that. Here's hoping this is some piss poor colorway:nerd:

no...this is the chicago colorway (black/white/red).

Wait, you said it was Black, White and…, Red?
I actually thought it was Orange to this day although this has been the colorway I've been hoping Nike to retro ever since I missed copping the original tho.
If i remembered correctly, i saw someone referring it as some kind of SF Giants colorway here on NT long time ago which i couldn't find anymore......,

no...this is the chicago colorway (black/white/red).

Wait, you said it was Black, White and…, Red?
I actually thought it was Orange to this day although this has been the colorway I've been hoping Nike to retro ever since I missed copping the original tho.
If i remembered correctly, i saw someone referring it as some kind of SF Giants colorway here on NT long time ago which i couldn't find anymore......,

Yeah, red. Maybe the yellowed bubble made it look orange...

Not gonna lie im disappointed to come in here and see no pic but very ready to see them

I only like the first colorway, the black/white joints. Everything else is meh to me. I'm so mad I didn't cop then they dropped :smh:

Still lame that there's no pics on these, I talked to a Footlocker Rep weeks ago about these and the Melo M8 Advance Navy/Gym Red/White and they had no info or pictures...

the Melo pictures went up in the past couple days, so hopefully these come soon.

Back
Top Bottom