Nike Air Mowabb QS

I can live with the swoosh, I can cut or remove the front loop, I think the collar is only caused from the cardboard that ships with them. (Just like 2015 did) I can deal with those things but the worst to me is the missing ACG patch on the medial (inside) ankle.

55A67857-D949-4B9F-96D0-548D3F777890.jpeg

D2C96FAC-5462-4F59-A4E8-00181402916F.jpeg

Me: Can I have the OG Mowabb back?
Nike: We have Mowabbs at home
The Mowabbs at home:

This is just unexcusable trash... why?!? I say it's all a setup to be able to release a "remastered" version next year for $220

This is doubly odd given the recent scream green huarache release... do these teams even work at the same company?

It doesn't really look like the same shoe and you don't quite get the same feeling putting those on and that's what's the most annoying thing about it. 2nd pull tab and especially the logo was over kill on top of changed materials.

Me: Can I have the OG Mowabb back?
Nike: We have Mowabbs at home
The Mowabbs at home:

This is just unexcusable trash... why?!? I say it's all a setup to be able to release a "remastered" version next year for $220

This is doubly odd given the recent scream green huarache release... do these teams even work at the same company?

Bruh, I've said it before and I'll say it again these retro's are only as good as the people working on these shoes. I wish I could tell you how many times I've spoken to employees at several brands and saved you all from the crap they wanted to put out lol. Guess we should be lucky they didn't throw a vapor max midsole on these lol

I can see what’s going to happen now. Some of us will purchase and others will not.

Then the ones who don’t purchase will be hearing complaints from those that purchased because they squeak when we wear them.

Just like the Kim’s. :smh:

I don’t mind the pull tabs, Huarache logo, and even the Nubuck, but the forefoot Swooshes just made me scrap my intended project :frown:

Reactions: ejb
The way y’all complaining these better sit :lol:

apparently they dropped in Europe today, how long does it usually take for US to follow EUR?

****** playing a prank on us to keep the stock for themselves :lol:

even tho both are cold not tryna play guessing game on which pair I’m getting

Haven’t seen the gravity purples yet. I missed a size 13 in the Birch color way. OG teal and small size Birch below.

My 2015 birches are solid. Never owned teal though....hmm....

thanks for posting

Reactions: ARK
Got the teals from Bodega as well. As much as i woulda preferred the og style for the 30th anniversary, the little modifications aren't enough for me to not cop an OG colorway. I really love mowabbs. crazy how most sizes in Birch are already sold out on bodega.

Back
Top Bottom