Nike Air Mowabb QS

Just a heads up for anyone who ordered from Sneaker Politics - If you ordered from Sneaker Politics email them and let them know which ones you were trying to order. I had to contact them and tell them their pics were mismatched and I was trying to order the Birch/Bright Mandarin colorway. They emailed me saying my order was confirmed and then sent me a tracking number with the Birch colorway shown.

They're up on SNKRS for September 3rd now too. I'll probably try for a pair from Nike since I can return them if they're no good. Bodega and SneakerPolitics are both no returns.

Birch carting on Bodega.

Thanks for the heads up! I was bummed I missed them earlier this morning and was surprised to see these available again. Can’t believe SNKRS has a release date of September 3rd

I don’t hate these
651A1923-96BF-4364-8B26-6F5F3BCB20BF.jpeg
E89827EA-3823-41C2-B1A7-F5BF30041F42.jpeg

Yours? If so what do you think?

not mine , I just ordered from Bodega , the loops bug me a bit but I’ll be wearing pants with these and don’t mind the mini swoosh , we’ll see when they come in

Reactions: ARK
these lil inaccuracies kill me but I love this shoe so much that i will cop. :smh:
G/L on the free shipping NT. :nthat:

Last edited:
hey y'all for those copping these new mowabb retros are you sticking to the sizing of the air huaraches or do these fit more TTS?

Purchased via Bodega Link 🤷🏾‍♂️
Rattan’s are a grail, but even more it’s the overall color combination for me. I can still rock with my Doc Gooden jersey and summer polos!
Now I can really beat my 2015’s!

Back
Top Bottom