Nike Air Mowabb QS

According to my memories, I wore these six years ago today.
*sigh*
4B6CEB4F-3556-4FFE-8E67-203F807920AC.jpeg
Best colorway

Australia, plenty here

Nike weird af

I checked where I got my pair from (sivasdescalzo) to maybe double up/see what sizes they had and literally last week I had them ship to US and now they got a message saying they don't ship Nike shoes outside of EU :lol: & most of the foreign sites have this policy.

It's like they want people to go to the black market GOAT/StockX type sites...

Nike weird af

I checked where I got my pair from (sivasdescalzo) to maybe double up/see what sizes they had and literally last week I had them ship to US and now they got a message saying they don't ship Nike shoes outside of EU :lol: & most of the foreign sites have this policy.

yeah i was gonna get one from them, but it says it doesnt ship to the US :frown: anyone in the bay know where they still got sizes?

Nike weird af

Yeah same with the local stores here, they don't ship Nike products outside of Australia.

I bought the 2015s for maybe ~$80 on discount as those sat. Ended up never wearing them and sold them a few years ago. I never had the Mowabbs as a kid, had the Huraches in rotation. Once I tried the 2015s on I didn’t find them comfortable at all. Birch and twine are sitting on websites in various sizes. That coupled with Nike’s havi g people lose raffles only to post them on Nike.com is suspect. I’ve been collecting for decades and it’s just not that much fun. Going to try these 21s and see if anything has changed comfort wise, doubt it but let’s see.

Nike weird af

Yeah same, I got purps on there… glad I did it when I did.

Nike weird af

I'm 1000 percent convinced these companies are splitting revenue someway somehow.

Every release ends up on GOAT or stock x before the sneakers even come out.

How?

Makes no sense that the mowabb isnt available in 2021 , a few days after release ..

I reshaped the toe on my twine pair. Not exactly perfect but so much better than the new shape. Some small toe dents that I might try to push out but I feel like those would be their either way once I wear them a few times

Back
Top Bottom