Nike Air Mowabb QS

89854512-F563-45C6-A4B7-F3E7DB102E71.jpeg
19155006-607F-4B22-8B04-9B10D422B3F2.jpeg
F9998204-E6DA-4B7F-859A-7D6F1D6CBF0B.jpeg

Wish I could get them like that without the toe dents but they’re not that bad IMO and looks pretty natural on-foot. Either way I’m way happier with them re-shaped

How did you reshape them?

I’ll probably never **** with them but it would be cool if someone did a video showing how to remove the huarache emblem/remove the pull tabs/OG the toe box

“Un-Mo Currie-ing my Air Mowabbs” :lol:
I’ll show you when I get home and pick up my package with the twines.

Mailman dropped off this AM and already rocked ‘em to do a bunch of tasks…went TTS, and testing with thick hiking socks the toebox felt cramped, but felt OK with thinner socks. But can’t complain for $120 / below retail 😎 with the suede on these I’ll probably only use them for “urban hiking” aka tasks around town. Will see how spraying a waterproofer affects these as well.

AECD941A-6353-400B-9CE2-3C1CDF966692.jpeg

How did you reshape them?
Yeah you want the toe area stuffed pretty tight with cloth or in my case, a shoe tree inside the shoe, then I took a towel, soaked it in water and then lay it over the toe of the shoe. Iron over the towel moving around the edge of the toe area a few times but not too long. Usually 10 seconds or so does the trick.

You cut it right?

Yes. I pulled loop to stretch material while cutting with scissors at the same time. Very quick and simple. I opted to cut front side of loop first and then the back if that makes sense.

Still waiting on a restock lol ....I have seen one come up but no 10.5 again.

Birch?

Edit: KITH has 10.5 if you’re still looking.

Last edited:
Nike just hit me with a shipment delay email :smh:
I’m getting so turned off on one of my favorite sneakers of all time. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom