Nike Air Mowabb QS

I was about to say I'm going to regret passing but that pic is wild :lol:

Yeah, my pair was a gift, so I’m not too upset. But the change in materials is very disappointing. This, along with the pink midsole Carmines …..Nike/JB been ****ing up bad this year. Lol

It took so long for me to get these from SNKRS I forgot to open the box.

Two weeks?

Probably cutting the front strap

All in now…
7B601312-684E-46C6-9F30-07A4AF959B27.jpeg
993F5D48-4CC3-4F8F-8D4A-540C570D12BF.jpeg
D1EBACB7-2412-4899-9122-BFB47565CB8B.jpeg
DE2161CA-2FFE-44D4-A1C1-344C8001C069.jpeg
7F946D9E-3F69-46D5-93A3-73F0DD2D764F.jpeg
2CEE965F-A925-450E-9657-C0DDC70CC112.jpeg

How does that make me lazy? This is the point of this Nike talk community to put ppl on. What’s wrong with u? U ain’t getting laid or something? Take your frustrations out at the gym not me homie. I’m not the one I ain’t tag you for your opinion or validation keep it pushing
Oh, sorry. Shouldn’t have used the term “lazy”. Probably, “not thoughtful enough” is more suited in this case. But at the same time, since you are asking about something which the foreigner like me who couldn’t even spell all the alphabets til I started taking English classes at the age of 13 could easily find in a matter of few seconds, I don’t think it’s a sin to describe “lazy” tho. Anyway, didn’t mean to hurt your feeling that bad and should’ve just said “why don’t you google?” or something like that. So, I apologize and let’s move on.

Oh, sorry. Shouldn’t have used the term “lazy”. Probably, “not thoughtful enough” is more suited in this case. But at the same time, since you are asking about something which the foreigner like me who couldn’t even spell all the alphabets til I started taking English classes at the age of 13 could easily find in a matter of few seconds, I don’t think it’s a sin to describe “lazy” tho. Anyway, didn’t mean to hurt your feeling that bad and should’ve just said “why don’t you google?” or something like that. So, I apologize and let’s move on.
Lol iight all good

Returned the “greater value” mowabbs. I’ll be back whenever they get the color n materials more similar to the og birch. This ain’t the same shoe no more.
it is really comfy tho. I may cop a different color but not the birch
The bacon collar wasn’t that bad of an idea tbh.

Last edited:
I peeped the teals and the birch's in kids size at west NYC over the weekend. Glad I passed at retail, would be in for like $120 DS or for the low used

Ok, so I’ve been wearing teals for a few weeks and now they’re squeaking like the Olivia Kim’s… it’s one specific noise coming from the forefoot in the sole somewhere… anyone else having this problem?

so annoying.

Ok, so I’ve been wearing teals for a few weeks and now they’re squeaking like the Olivia Kim’s… it’s one specific noise coming from the forefoot in the sole somewhere… anyone else having this problem?

so annoying.

Oh not this again!

so annoying.
Is this like jordans where you gotta put baby powder under the insole?

so annoying.

I have not worn my Teals yet, but no squeaks from the Purple Gravitys.

Back
Top Bottom