Nike Air Pegasus 89

I know a lot of people don't love the early Pegasus but I agree these are done right. I'd pick them up. 

Those pegasus are real nice. Blue sold out of good sizes quick. Picked up the red pair though.

Yea , dope model but dont need them for the 3rd time or whatever the last 10 yrs. Bring back the 90s and 91s already

I don’t mind picking all black pair up for work beater especially if they got discounted like $50…

Nike Air Pegasus 89 “Triple Black”
Style Code: FD3598-002
Release Date: 2022
Nike Air Pegasus 89 Triple Black FD3598-002 Release Date

Wow, NT pretty silent about these OGs re-releasing.
I’m seeing them. Love this model. I still have a ds blue pair and a barely worn red pair from the last run as well as a beater blue pair from the retro run prior to that (I think 2012?). Might be good on these but we’ll see. May copp another red if they go back down to $40-$50 but still may be overkill. This model just needs some new good cws and maybe even a well thought out collab here or there. Such a great slept on ‘80s silhouette IMO.

Been waiting for the blue bone 💙 colorway to drop. Especially with the 1st retro material... can't find it in my size anywhere sz 11.5

2013 vs 2023

Materials are cheap, shape is 💩 sending them back. Might consider getting them again at deep sale as new summer beaters.

Attachments

• tempImageVZQzWU.png
    tempImageVZQzWU.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 169
  • tempImagenfU3Oe.png
    tempImagenfU3Oe.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 250
Only thing to.l consider is that they will likely not hold up . 10 plus years is usually the shelf life

Back
Top Bottom