Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I dug back a few pages, but I'm trying to see if the sail/blue turbo colorway has pics yet? Just got the ZF SP today and may give the Turbo a try as well. Thanks!

I dug back a few pages, but I'm trying to see if the sail/blue turbo colorway has pics yet? Just got the ZF SP today and may give the Turbo a try as well. Thanks!

Nothing official. The Rolows guy on IG had an image of the midsole breakdown and four CW in each corner, the lower left one looking like the sail/blue CW, but a lot of his pics seem to be photoshopped, so who knows

Here's the one from rolows, see lower left corner:

upload_2018-8-3_10-34-16.png

It’s too bad that Womens Mica Green has no size in 28.5 cm. If yes, I’ll purchase a pair.

Last edited:
I just can't do it because of the creasing on the midsole. Sucks because I love the way that look.

First off, no I'm not a runner. I bought these out of curiosity due to my interest in the ZoomX cushioning (they didn't make VF4% in size 14). Plus I actually like the aesthetics of the shoe, particularly in the Barely Grey/Hot Punch colorway (which, to my eyes, look minty green and infrared).

They're really light and extremely comfortable. I'm a true size 14 and have an average/narrow foot, and I bought a size 14. The shoe feels snug and secure (even when unlaced, minus some heel slip) and in spite of the fact that I've got pockets of dead space on either side of the shoe due to my narrow foot. It's currently the evening (so my feet are a little larger) and I still have the same width space, and in terms of length I have a decent ~5/8 inch between my big toe and the end of the shoe. I'm very glad I didn't bother ordering a size 15 as it would have been a sloppy mess, with over an inch in the toe box.

BUT, there is one thing that I don't like:

I believe another NTer (and his wife) mentioned this; but the toebox gets progressively shorter in height (shallow) causing the upper to put a bit of pressure on the top of my big toe. So even though I have more than enough room in terms of length, I have no vertical wiggle room. I can't tell if it's the mesh upper itself that has no give, but it's definitely exacerbated by the red "racing stripe." Hopefully after the insole compresses a bit, I'll have that bit of wiggle room that I want. Bigfooters can't go a half size up, and I wouldn't even want to do that as it's an otherwise perfect fit.

First off, no I'm not a runner. I bought these out of curiosity due to my interest in the ZoomX cushioning (they didn't make VF4% in size 14). Plus I actually like the aesthetics of the shoe, particularly in the Barely Grey/Hot Punch colorway (which, to my eyes, look minty green and infrared).

They're really light and extremely comfortable. I'm a true size 14 and have an average/narrow foot, and I bought a size 14. The shoe feels snug and secure (even when unlaced, minus some heel slip) and in spite of the fact that I've got pockets of dead space on either side of the shoe due to my narrow foot. It's currently the evening (so my feet are a little larger) and I still have the same width space, and in terms of length I have a decent ~5/8 inch between my big toe and the end of the shoe. I'm very glad I didn't bother ordering a size 15 as it would have been a sloppy mess, with over an inch in the toe box.

BUT, there is one thing that I don't like:

I believe another NTer (and his wife) mentioned this; but the toebox gets progressively shorter in height (shallow) causing the upper to put a bit of pressure on the top of my big toe. So even though I have more than enough room in terms of length, I have no vertical wiggle room. I can't tell if it's the mesh upper itself that has no give, but it's definitely exacerbated by the red "racing stripe." Hopefully after the insole compresses a bit, I'll have that bit of wiggle room that I want. Bigfooters can't go a half size up, and I wouldn't even want to do that as it's an otherwise perfect fit.

I think the mesh doesn't give as much as the upper on the regular Peg35. I have bunions on my feet, not really bad but enough to be bothered by certain shoes where there is restrictive material or lacing or wiring that goes across that part of my foot. With the Peg35, they moved the eyelets back (basically got rid of the first one) and the regular Peg35 don't bother my bunions one bit. After a couple of the runs in the Turbo, I've had some soreness from the tightness of the mesh on that part of my foot. I have also feel like the upper presses down on my big toenails slightly. The Peg35 don't do that.

Neither of these things are bothersome enough for me to stop wearing the shoe though. Just a difference I've noticed between the Peg35 and the Turbo.

Yep, right on the top of my big toenails. And it's not a horrible pain, more like an ache.

I've had this problem with one or two shoes before, and if they didn't quite break in I used a decent-sized ball bearing (or any ball shaped object, really) and jammed it where my big toe normally sits. This would stretch out that one problem area enough to relieve the pressure. I know I used the same trick with a golf ball on a pair of Jordan 9s. Just left it in the shoe for two days and no more problem.

Yep, right on the top of my big toenails. And it's not a horrible pain, more like an ache.

I've had this problem with one or two shoes before, and if they didn't quite break in I used a decent-sized ball bearing (or any ball shaped object, really) and jammed it where my big toe normally sits. This would stretch out that one problem area enough to relieve the pressure. I know I used the same trick with a golf ball on a pair of Jordan 9s. Just left it in the shoe for two days and no more problem.
Dude I have this same problem, and never thought about using a golf ball. Thanks!

damn that sucks i got big toes

believe it or not i actually jammed a tennis ball in the forefoot of my pegasus 34 :lol:

Scooped up the White/Grey E9s from eBay. I love the how they did the gradient on this cw!

D4222CF0-3C41-4DD0-9E56-7146D7613E20.jpeg
My everyday workout shoe. It just works. Good grip too. Most of the boxing I do is in those shoes. I will say that they’re easy to bust up. I haven’t had a favorite shoe since the free 2’s. These are it

Went locally to try and find a place that sold the Pegasus Turbos and ended up coming home with 3 pairs of Brooks for cheaper than buying the Turbos. I got the Brooks Levitate 2, Glycerin 15, and Hyperion all for 180 out the door. So far the Levitate 2 feels like the epic reacts but more supportive.

Back
Top Bottom