Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Local finishline had the new grey turbo colorway on the wall today. It looks really nice, but the sole is more of a pea-soup green than a brown gum sole. I’ll pick em up from Nike when they release.

Sorry yeah, I was a little aggressive. I just don't like how a lot of this thread focuses on colorways and not running/gym experiences with the shoes. I feel like a lot of it is "Malibu Stacy with a new hat"-type territory.
i sawthe black red at lake elsinore outlet i believe. they might be heading to outlets now. you might be able to get them cheaper with the friends and family coming up next week.

I’m still waiting on the Tonal Red Peg35 to hit disco! I’m very tempted to pull the trigger, but Black Friday is only a few weeks away...

Woah. The Stripe actually looks good on this cw.
2B687C81-7ACB-4ACF-BEED-B493DA2E1B25.jpeg

B64EAAEB-9200-4633-9860-AE46EF2AEB2E.jpeg

This Peg Turbo is showing on DSG release calendar as 11/1 as the release date

AJ4114003

^ that one is already for sale at my local finishline. The brown colored sole is actually a 70s pea green. Still my favorite colorway of the turbos thus far.

Ugh, I bought the reg peg 35's thinking there would be no turbo shield.. I hate u nike. But can I get a 4% shield?? lol

sole imprints no from the turbo so i don't think that'll be it

probably just the pegasus utility or something

sole imprints no from the turbo so i don't think that'll be it

probably just the pegasus utility or something

I see what you mean (because heel looks rounded and not more pointed) but aren't the shield imprints a little different from the normal versions? For better traction in wet conditions..

its not just the shape, the whole pattern doesn't match

zoom_sole.jpg

sole is almost exactly like the peg35s and i assume the lateral railings on the 35s wasn't put on the turbo for a reason
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F05%2Fnike-air-zoom-pegasus-35-release-date-04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom