Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

E520DE32-08FE-4264-A1B8-EDB2906F8207.jpeg

Lunar Tempo and Lunar Racer 3 were where it started getting heaving in mileage for me. Two of my favorites just a few years back.

Last edited:
Free Run 2s?! My knees hurt thinking about that
Lol yup. The black and white colorway to be exact.I was young and full of vigor. Busted out 5:20 miles at 6 miles at a time like they were nothing and then lifted for several :lol: Made sure to run near busy streets to get all the girls to honk :lol:

Lawd take me back :frown:

Lol yup. The black and white colorway to be exact.I was young and full of vigor. Busted out 5:20 miles at 6 miles at a time like they were nothing and then lifted for several :lol: Made sure to run near busy streets to get all the girls to honk :lol:

Maaaaan I can’t even lie my first pair that I ran in was the university red free run 2s :smh: In high school I forgot my spikes and won districts in my good ol’ Air Force 1s lol on another note I broke out the Vomero 14s today and definitely got that Pegasus 33 feel from them
C80E74D2-8D8D-41EA-9025-BDB6A125E640.jpeg

Maaaaan I can’t even lie my first pair that I ran in was the university red free run 2s :smh: In high school I forgot my spikes and won districts in my good ol’ Air Force 1s lol on another note I broke out the Vomero 14s today and definitely got that Pegasus 33 feel from them
C80E74D2-8D8D-41EA-9025-BDB6A125E640.jpeg
My FIRST running shoes were the Kobe 4 :lol:

At that time I didn’t know what the difference was

Cool man

i need the vomero 14s on discount now

:rofl:

usually i just at the chance to get them as soon as they release but i got to control my impulse

i was the other way around

i found some cheap adidas running shoes at ross and that was my main bball shoes for pe

FWIW, I agree with that review. I thought I'd like the Vomero 14 a lot because I love other React shoes (Epic React, Zoom Fly Flyknit, Peg Turbo, Odyssey React) but to me it just felt completely and utterly dead.

Back
Top Bottom