Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

A47E0608-1107-4BDC-AE52-A396F14F3609.jpeg

3BAFBD33-4094-4FBC-A4DD-1EF96A910D64.jpeg

25EA863C-F4D7-4C11-BE16-635EDBF148DC.jpeg

BDF21DB4-9757-4EA0-AEEA-0784E28A0D76.jpeg

it is since it starts at $90... same realm as the winflo and rival

not entirely sure which take down version this is of... maybe the structures? odyssey (though this may be the react odyssey now)?

many consider the winflo as the takedown pegasus with its double zoom and i think rivals might be a takedown elites?

Took my pair of Rival Flys out for their first run today and was impressed. I grabbed these from Eastbay with a 15% off code. From a performance standpoint they perform well at medium hard efforts. These will be in my rotation for uptempo runs.

2C76456B-F86F-45C6-8787-D087C66F93A1.jpeg

Those Turbo 2 reminds me of FK Lunar 1 when they first came out. I remembered I was so excited. I have the same feeling again with those Peg 2 Turbo.

Took my pair of Rival Flys out for their first run today and was impressed. I grabbed these from Eastbay with a 15% off code. From a performance standpoint they perform well at medium hard efforts. These will be in my rotation for uptempo runs.

2C76456B-F86F-45C6-8787-D087C66F93A1.jpeg

Based on the tech, these are the Zoom Elite's successors, correct?

Based on the tech, these are the Zoom Elite's successors, correct?

I think so. I didn’t run in the Elite 10 and it’s been some time since I wore the 9s but they have that feel. I could be remembering wrong but these feel like there is a little more forefoot cushion which is to my liking. I also love the flared out heel counter as someone who’s had achilles issues this really helps avoid irritation.

Last edited:
it is since it starts at $90... same realm as the winflo and rival

not entirely sure which take down version this is of... maybe the structures? odyssey (though this may be the react odyssey now)?

many consider the winflo as the takedown pegasus with its double zoom and i think rivals might be a takedown elites?

Speaking of the Structures, have there been any Structure 23 sightings yet?...or are they finally giving up since the last few have been garbage.

also, anyone else planning to get their pins?
nrc pins.png

I am. I’m planning to go on Friday for the 60K pin. I didn’t sign up for the 1st one (15K), but I have well over the required mileage for that month. Hopefully, they’ll consider...

Last edited:
Sad I’m not on nike run anymore. The watch was so inaccurate on treadmills I quit wearing it and I don’t run outside as much as I did before

Just need a trail colorway in all black with a grey or white logo. That pair with the white mid sole would get dirty on the first hike lol.

Back
Top Bottom