Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

it's looking like there will be a vomero 15 with zoomx toward the end of the year
I liked the 14 a lot stylistically. Aesthetically it’s way better than the 13 but I don’t really like running in them that much as they are the heaviest shoes I have. The padded ankle and tongue are definitely great as well

it's%1 looking like there will be a vomero 15 with zoomx toward the end of the year
The switch to ZoomX should make this go back to being a softer shoe. 2020 is going to be a great year for Nike Runnning.

Can you confirm if there will be an update to the Peg Turbo 2 or will the Tempo Next% effectively replace them?

0AFE6FCC-2BD5-4A30-970F-DDBED3A919F0.jpeg
64FEEF1C-89FE-4FB0-8829-7EE152DC73D9.jpeg

more real shots of the Wildhorse 6 from Yellowrunner

Got the pegasus 35 shield, now I'm having 2nd thoughts, people are saying they're made for the colder weather and I live in Texas. I don't feel like going through the return process so I might just keep them; even if they are a little hot it won't kill me.

Got the pegasus 35 shield, now I'm having 2nd thoughts, people are saying they're made for the colder weather and I live in Texas. I don't feel like going through the return process so I might just keep them; even if they are a little hot it won't kill me.
Shields are definitely better suited for colder and wetter weather

Less than 6 months. SMH.

7EB7045F-B8B7-4257-8CEE-480DE6A79478.jpeg

bruhh wut?? for the price those joints hit for, unless you're running 10+ miles daily, i expect them to last at least 10-12 months before being retired. and even then, they'd still be in the gym shoe rotation.

Anyone with the Peg 36 shields that can chime in on how they run size wise? Local spots by me don't have them to try on - I've heard people say they run pretty snug and they need to size up, and I've heard others say they run normal.

Same size as your next %s or up .5, if you have both?

Anyone with the Peg 36 shields that can chime in on how they run size wise? Local spots by me don't have them to try on - I've heard people say they run pretty snug and they need to size up, and I've heard others say they run normal.

Same size as your next %s or up .5, if you have both?

I went TTS in both. i even wore thicker socks in the 36 shields without issues.

Ran 2 miles in the P35 shield. I wasn't blown away during the run but there may be a slight break-in period, after the run they definitely felt more springy. Of the 4 shoes I tried on, these definitely felt more responsive so we'll see how it turns out.

Ran 2 miles in the P35 shield. I wasn't blown away during the run but there may be a slight break-in period, after the run they definitely felt more springy. Of the 4 shoes I tried on, these definitely felt more responsive so we'll see how it turns out.
Peg 35s are probably the worst I’ve used in a couple of models due to the full length zoom not being that great. The setup on the 33s and 34s is GOAT. They by no means aren’t a good shoe, but they definitely don’t feel as good as the previous

Peg 35s are probably the worst I’ve used in a couple of models due to the full length zoom not being that great. The setup on the 33s and 34s is GOAT. They by no means aren’t a good shoe, but they definitely don’t feel as good as the previous
I tried on a pair of 34s and I didn't feel anything significant like I did with the 35s. I still might go back and cop a pair for when it gets hot. Either that or the 36.

interesting vid! Didn't realise it's already been a year since those first came out, based on their yearly cycles the 15's should already have been announced by now but this somewhat explains the delay - very subtle of Nike to make no mention of an updated 14.5 version!

The switch to ZoomX should make this go back to being a softer shoe. 2020 is going to be a great year for Nike Runnning.

Can you confirm if there will be an update to the Peg Turbo 2 or will the Tempo Next% effectively replace them?
I can confirm the Tempo Next% replaces the Peg Turbo. The tags of the prototypes said “Pegasus Turbo Next% FK”

Back
Top Bottom