Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

If memory serves me don't the Peg and the Vomero drop around the same time every year? Or at least they used to? I know Nike just dropped the price on both shoes on their website recently. Just got a great deal on the 14's as Nike dropped them to like $111 and then I got another 25% off that. Neiman Marcus had a listing for the Vomero 15 up on their website a couple days ago with two photos that had previously leaked online. Not sure if legit or not...

Pegasus drop start of SUMMER April/May. Vomero tend to drop end of HOLIDAY, December/January

1585837443232.png

1585837464823.png

What’s the consensus on the Vomero 13? My Vomero 14 are beat and you can get the 13 for a pretty good price on NDC. I’m upping my mileage so I think the softer Vomero 13 would be a better bet than another pair of the 14.

im in the minority in liking it but the general concensus is 13 > 14

but better yet, pick up one of those much cheaper pegasus 36

ill be getting the peg37s for sure but its rarely a first day pickup for me unless nikes doing a 25% off sale right away like theyve been doing lately

gon go for the AF first on the 30th along with the N%s this week

What’s the consensus on the Vomero 13? My Vomero 14 are beat and you can get the 13 for a pretty good price on NDC. I’m upping my mileage so I think the softer Vomero 13 would be a better bet than another pair of the 14.
The 13 (and 12) offer a softer ride than the 14 but less stability, IMO

Due to the current “stay at home” order I’ve been running a lot. I went from 15 miles a week to roughly 30-35. I’ve been running in Zoom Fly SP’s but am looking for a shoe to throw in the rotation. I hear people talk about the Pegasus, Pegasus Turbo, and Vomeros. What do you guys suggest?

I’m 6ft and about 200lbs.

Of the ones mentioned, I'd go with the regular Pegasus. Other than the ones you mentioned, I'd opt for the Zoom Fly 3.

Due to the current “stay at home” order I’ve been running a lot. I went from 15 miles a week to roughly 30-35. I’ve been running in Zoom Fly SP’s but am looking for a shoe to throw in the rotation. I hear people talk about the Pegasus, Pegasus Turbo, and Vomeros. What do you guys suggest?

I’m 6ft and about 200lbs.

Would recommend the Vomero 13 and Miler React. Super cushioned shoes that would be a nice change to the SPs.

Of the ones mentioned, I'd go with the regular Pegasus. Other than the ones you mentioned, I'd opt for the Zoom Fly 3.
Would recommend the Vomero 13 and Miler React. Super cushioned shoes that would be a nice change to the SPs.
Thanks fam!
And when I said “a lot” I meant by my standards. I know some of you mofo’ers cover 30-35 miles in two or three days 😆

I have this alternative that I leave in my car or bring along for travel... it’s significantly lighter, but, as expected, it’s less powerful than the HyperVolt. It gets the job done, and that’s what matters the most.

26EEE08E-2476-4016-8E52-C8E040A22780.jpeg

I even use it while driving to/from running destinations too (I drive manual) lol. Sometimes when I bring it inside the house, I double fist recovery with my HyperVolt lol

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I was hoping I could get some sizing input/advice. I am a true size 11. I have a few pairs of the pegasus 35 turbo's. I find the 35 turbos fit me better in a size 11.5. I am looking to buy a pair of the Zoom Pegasus 36. Should I go with my true size 11 or 11.5. Thank you! I appreciate any help I can get.

I'm really curious to see a dissection of the 37s to see the difference in the Zoom bag sizes with the previous generations. A side of me thinks that the Zoom bag in the 37 is the same size as the forefoot Zoom bag in the Peg33/34.

Hello everyone. I was hoping I could get some sizing input/advice. I am a true size 11. I have a few pairs of the pegasus 35 turbo's. I find the 35 turbos fit me better in a size 11.5. I am looking to buy a pair of the Zoom Pegasus 36. Should I go with my true size 11 or 11.5. Thank you! I appreciate any help I can get.

Personally, I prefer my true size in both the Peg35s and Peg Turbos. If it's not too much of a hassle for you, why not purchase both sizes? Keep the size that suits you better, and return the other.

Back
Top Bottom