Can't decide which FL1 upper to with:

A:
Flyknit Lunar 1 X Pegasus Trail 3 - Kobe 7 Christmas.jpg

B:
Flyknit Lunar 1 X Pegasus Trail 3 - Kobe 7 Christmas Alt.jpg

Inspiration:
e8785871-7bfa-4330-97cc-f1ca90ef465b.3fb39fa6defa229bcb32ed5adbf6fd44.jpeg
Bottom one with red laces.

Gore Tex Pegasus came in today; now I'm really ready to hit the outdoors with the Terra Kiger 7 and Wildhorse 7. Anxious to see some rain out here in Oregon to test the Peg's waterproof capabilities.

Attachments

• PXL_20220115_193700376.jpg
    PXL_20220115_193700376.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 936
What’s the difference in outdoor features? Nike got way too many shoes lol.
Well the Pegasus has the Gore Tex upper and the gaiter to prevent rocks and such from coming into the shoe, the Terra Kiger is more of your fast trail runner with a Zoom Air unit in the forefoot and full length React, while the Wildhorse is the more hardy trail runner, with rock shield and gaiter as well. Nike's trail offerings have been really good for many years, just need to improve on their outsole tech to be really great.

Well the Pegasus has the Gore Tex upper and the gaiter to prevent rocks and such from coming into the shoe, the Terra Kiger is more of your fast trail runner with a Zoom Air unit in the forefoot and full length React, while the Wildhorse is the more hardy trail runner, with rock shield and gaiter as well. Nike's trail offerings have been really good for many years, just need to improve on their outsole tech to be really great.
So there is a Peg Goretex AND Trail?

So is the Wildhorse their top of the line a la AF/VF?

So there is a Peg Goretex AND Trail?

So is the Wildhorse their top of the line a la AF/VF?

It really just depends what you use them for. The rock plates help a lot if you take them on rocky trails. If you are just running on small gravel, the rock plates don’t really matter, and the peg is probably best. There isn’t a “race day” specific shoe like the AF/VF. People have posted some stuff of what might be coming next year with the new trail shoes. It might be wise to wait until the summer if you’re looking for something for the summer trails.

I personally really like the peg trail 3 goretex, but for hiking, I think the best is yet to come. I really liked the wild horse 3 gtx, but it’s a bit out dated now.

General consensus I think is that the upper (and specifically the padded tongue) are far superior on the 38. I’ve never owned either though.

yea.. that's the most i've gathered.. no real difference in the cushioning and sole construction.. but they added more cushioning to upper and weight is same

I hate my 37's. But I cant throw them away since theyre in great condition and I've had them for a year.
Who's idea was to make the tongue so short and thin? Also for whatever reason, my right shoe gets untied at least 3 times when I wear them. Never happens on other shoes.

I keep seeing talk of heel slippage on the 37s

any further details on the 39?

Having Zoom in the heel again after a 2 year absence would be a nice update.
Crazy how the Peg 34 had heel and forefoot zoom then the 35 and 36 had full length zoom then they give the 37 just forefoot zoom but with react and now theyre bringing back heel zoom like its a new feature
I miss the thicker uppers they did up until the 35
All Im saying is the Peg 40 better bring something fresh to the table

Crazy how the Peg 34 had heel and forefoot zoom then the 35 and 36 had full length zoom then they give the 37 just forefoot zoom but with react and now theyre bringing back heel zoom like its a new feature
I miss the thicker uppers they did up until the 35
All Im saying is the Peg 40 better bring something fresh to the table
Odd years are more of and overhaul while even years are just an upper refresh. I agree that the 39 isn’t much of an update but I think they use a two year cycle on the midsole so that wouldn’t change until the 41.

Soo for Those who had the 37s, y’all had heel slippage?

just want something I can beat up in the gym and use for like a 1-3 mile(s) runs couple times a week before or after a workout.. but can take a beating in the gym

dont want crazy cushioning, obviously, since I’m going be lifting in them too

Back
Top Bottom