Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

This looked pretty dope to me.

Flyknit Lunar 1 X Pegasus Trail 4 - Volt
Flyknit Lunar 1 X Pegasus Trail 4 - Volt.jpg
Those go hard

I ran all last winter in my Peg Trail 2, often in blistering cold (-25C), snow, icy conditions, rain, you name it. I must say that these are by far the best winter shoes I ran in in my life. Warm with just regular cotton socks(no layering needed), super comfy, midsole never gets stiff, great traction. I absolutely love 'em!

Tip: if you can't find any, no need for Goretex on rainy days, just spray some 3M Scotch Guard twice on the regular ones and you'll be good

6786186E-D7DC-486D-BDE3-D92136809C46.jpeg

Ran 25 minutes in them yesterday, which I normally never do during summertime, just to try since they're usually my dedicated winter running shoes, but man these things are awesome in every weather conditions! And to my surprise my feet stayed cool.

Ordered a pair of Trail 3 while they are still available. Maybe I'll get 2? 😁

Last edited:
I ran all last winter in my Peg Trail 2, often in blistering cold (-25C), snow, icy conditions, rain, you name it. I must say that these are by far the best winter shoes I ran in in my life. Warm with just regular cotton socks(no layering needed), super comfy, midsole never gets stiff, great traction. I absolutely love 'em!

Tip: if you can't find any, no need for Goretex on rainy days, just spray some 3M Scotch Guard twice on the regular ones and you'll be good

6786186E-D7DC-486D-BDE3-D92136809C46.jpeg

Ran 25 minutes in them yesterday, which I normally never do during summertime, just to try since they're usually my dedicated winter running shoes, but man these things are awesome in every weather conditions! And to my surprise my feet stayed cool.

Ordered a pair of Trail 3 while they are still available. Maybe I'll get 2? 😁
I liked everything about running in these during the winter except when there was snow on the ground. The traction was nightmarish. I was doing everything I could to stay upright. Switched to only running in snow in my speedgoat gtxs. Vibram megagrip is magical.

Edd has his initial review of the Turbo Next Nature up... follow the link

Seems like the reviews are a bit inconsistent. Edd didn’t really like them; however, Trackstaa had a very positive review and Tim Grose and Ben Parks gave them a good initial review.

I’m definitely going to pick up a pair when they release on the Nike app.

i’m really fine with the mixed reviews and the people making them even less hyped, just means it’ll be on discount much sooner and make the costs more justifiable

I liked everything about running in these during the winter except when there was snow on the ground. The traction was nightmarish. I was doing everything I could to stay upright. Switched to only running in snow in my speedgoat gtxs. Vibram megagrip is magical.

100% on the traction - incredibly dangerous - from Toronto and last winter was especially icy. Dry conditions these are amazing.

Bought some goretex Hokas on clearance for the upcoming winter dog walks.

I have a 10% off birthday coupon for use on NDC but expires on the 31st. I hope it drops before then and it’s not excluded. I’ll use it on these guys.

waiting for nike to send mine that’s coming up, the natures should go live tomorrow with lots of local shops dropping either at midnight or sometime in the morning from what i’ve seen

Back
Top Bottom