Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I'm just curious as to what they're gonna do with the Elite 9. The Elite 8 was a "reverse Pegasus" where the Pegasus 32 has Zoom in the heel whereas Elite has it in the forefoot but now that the 33 has Zoom in the heel and forefoot, what are they gonna do with it?

Same thing as before. Pegasus is about broad appeal, whereas the Elite is designed for the more advanced/faster runner

Which ones have zoom in the forefoot and the heel? I know the vomeros, odyssey, and peg 33s are full zoom. Are the structures and elites full zoom as well?

Peg 33 isn't a full zoom (i.e. the zoom unit runs the length of the shoe). Peg 33s have two zoom units, one in the forefoot and the other in the heel

Vomeros have full-length Zoom, correct?

Last edited:
Those almost remind me of the Lunareclipse IV with that Flywire alignment. I find it funny how RRS always gets new shoes before even NDC posts them.

Anybody notice how the exact same Odyssey 2 color codes look different on Nike and Eastbay? Not only that. Nike lists it as bright Crimson while Eastbay lists it as university red. Anyone seen these in person to know which one is correct?
I would go with Nike.  It looks crimson anyway. 

I would go with Nike.  It looks crimson anyway. 

Right, the Nike does look Crimson as listed. But its sole is also black while the Eastbay one is red. I've seen cases where both have listed wrong images, which are usually the original color way they were going to go with. Only way to know is to see in person or actual pic of shoebox.

Right, the Nike does look Crimson as listed. But its sole is also black while the Eastbay one is red. I've seen cases where both have listed wrong images, which are usually the original color way they were going to go with. Only way to know is to see in person or actual pic of shoebox.
I googled the style code and found university red one some other sites.  But that looks crimson to me.  Chat with Nike and they should be able to tell you or at least tell you who has a pair in stock then call that store and have them confirm. 

I googled the style code and found university red one some other sites.  But that looks crimson to me.  Chat with Nike and they should be able to tell you or at least tell you who has a pair in stock then call that store and have them confirm. 

Good idea, for a Spartan! Actually, you're the one Big Ten team I can tolerate. We both share a big dislike for that other school in your state. Ha!

Good idea, for a Spartan! Actually, you're the one Big Ten team I can tolerate. We both share a big dislike for that other school in your state. Ha!

789px-BuckyBadger.svg.png

Micheal johnson....?
You mean that guy that was getting washed by donovan bailey in the million dollar 150 m race in t.o., so he faked an injury?
:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom