Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

It seems like this is going to be more of a commemorative model, hopefully the Peg 41 starts a new revolution, ala the AJ10 -> AJ11.

It seems like this is going to be more of a commemorative model, hopefully the Peg 41 starts a new revolution, ala the AJ10 -> AJ11.

pegs follow a 2 year/model lifecycle with the midsole/outsole

there will be a change for the 41 but i wouldn’t say it’ll be anything revolutionary lol that kinda stuff is saved for the racers in VF/AF line

pegs follow a 2 year/model lifecycle with the midsole/outsole

there will be a change for the 41 but i wouldn’t say it’ll be anything revolutionary lol that kinda stuff is saved for the racers in VF/AF line
Yeah I know, but one can hope 🤷‍♂️

Maybe not a revolution per se, but hopefully at least a discernible evolution at the Pegasus level.

I don’t have that colorway, but honestly speaking, the peg trail gtx 4 are my favorite shoes of 2022.
That's not to crazy of a take....I don't have any yet but I might...I have a bad handle of jumping in the deep end when I do...smh

Thanks dragicon dragicon before you even replied I went ahead and ordered. I was able to get em for about $80 after some remaining gift card balance. I don't plan on doing any trail running and I also just got the Hola Lou peg 39s for $61 from the last sale. But I think they'll be great for casual wear in bad weather as well as hiking.

How's the react sole compare to a typical zoom pegasus sole?

Thanks dragicon dragicon before you even replied I went ahead and ordered. I was able to get em for about $80 after some remaining gift card balance. I don't plan on doing any trail running and I also just got the Hola Lou peg 39s for $61 from the last sale. But I think they'll be great for casual wear in bad weather as well as hiking.

How's the react sole compare to a typical zoom pegasus sole?

The midsole isn’t as bouncy as a normal peg. I do like it though. For whatever reason, my feet don’t do well most react runners… however I’ve had no issues with these. The traction on them are fantastic.

Had them on tonight
F9E0196E-4A92-4D98-88B3-923CFE494BB9.jpeg

Yeah I had a similar experience when I tried react in the element 87, only react shoe I ever had. Wasn't uncomfortable but it was a little too squishy vs the bouncy responsiveness I prefer from phylon, cushlon, and/or zoom. Looks like these trail joints have an additional type of foam too, which should help

Yeah these are dope. I’m pretty big so regular Pegasus with zoom is a better sole for me personally, but these are still very comfortable and TTS is a perfect snug. Casual wear for now with rain in the forecast later. Hope to find a trail for a hike or warm enough weather outdoors that I can run in soon.
AA0977AC-D63B-4E0B-AEC6-33CF727399FC.jpeg

Did two miles in the peg trail 4 around my neighborhood today, rained all day here in NYC. Mostly pavement, ran up onto the grass in the park for a little. They felt good. No issues on lacing or lockdown despite no flywire. The react felt better when I ran vs walked - when I walk, I must put more weight on the balls of my feet and the foam compresses more, so phylon + zoom are better for me there. I guess when I run, my weight comes down more on the heel and more of the impact is absorbed there.

Overall still prefer peg 35 for a run but very happy with these. I foresee more casual bad weather wears and hikes vs running for the trail pegs.

Did two miles in the peg trail 4 around my neighborhood today, rained all day here in NYC. Mostly pavement, ran up onto the grass in the park for a little. They felt good. No issues on lacing or lockdown despite no flywire. The react felt better when I ran vs walked - when I walk, I must put more weight on the balls of my feet and the foam compresses more, so phylon + zoom are better for me there. I guess when I run, my weight comes down more on the heel and more of the impact is absorbed there.

Overall still prefer peg 35 for a run but very happy with these. I foresee more casual bad weather wears and hikes vs running for the trail pegs.

I’ve been wearing mine almost exclusively in the winter here. It’s been uncharacteristically very cold and snowy in Colorado this winter. I have the gtx trails and the gtx mountain fly lows. The trails have significantly better traction, and them being a mid (even though the goretex liner doesn’t go that high as the gaiter) they do a better job keeping the snow out of the socks.

Oo better than the gtx mountain fly lows is great to hear. I've been feening for gtx mid or low but they never got to a price I wanted

I've hesitated getting the Peg GTX trails and trails because I thought they would be too slick for hilly and wet concrete

you guys saying thats not really the case and they'd be fine for that? Mostly dog walking fwiw but he's a puller :lol:

I've hesitated getting the Peg GTX trails and trails because I thought they would be too slick for hilly and wet concrete

you guys saying thats not really the case and they'd be fine for that? Mostly dog walking fwiw but he's a puller :lol:

They have the best grip of any Nike shoe I’ve ever had. They aren’t vibram, but they are excellent.

Back
Top Bottom