Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Wish we could've got these (Pegasus Premium) started off with a collaboration with Supreme or CDG or something instead of just some kinda lame, basic colorways, but hopefully they do good things with them.

Kinda jumpin the gun here too, but this is the type of midsole they could do some decent AM97 or (my preferred) AM98 upper mashups with that wouldn't look as doofy as the Vapormax 97 mashups they did. C'mon, you can't tell me that an AM98 Gundam or Tour yellow upper on that Pegasus Premium midsole couldn't be a banger, right?

Me when I see the Peg Premium

sub-buzz-591-1565737963-1.png

Me when I see $220 and 2025

sub-buzz-7759-1565737928-1.png

I love the uppers and midsole designs on these but I just CANNOT get down with the pointy midsole design in the back . I just cannot stand the way that looks . And they’ve been doing it so damn long now . I bought a pair of 39’s . Absolutely loved the colorway . But the pointy midsole just killed it for me so I gave them to my wife for a pair a beaters basically. I’m so glad the premiums won’t have that even though those basically look more like casual shoes . Seems as though the 41s still have it but it doesn’t look quite as pointy from the pics . Could just be the pictures though and it’s actually just as pointy in person

Peg prem is the first shoe in years that has me believing in innovation at Nike again. That technology stack is impressive - and they look 🔥 It’s always an Olympic year that does it. I’ll take the launch CW and black with volt zoom unit as soon as I can get my paws on em.

Peg prem is the first shoe in years that has me believing in innovation at Nike again. That technology stack is impressive - and they look 🔥 It’s always an Olympic year that does it. I’ll take the launch CW and black with volt zoom unit as soon as I can get my paws on em.

Gonna be a while

It seems the Turbo 4 is going to get rebranded as the “Pegasus Plus”, so I guess the Pegasus line will be similar to Nike’s G.T. Line for basketball.

So its road lineup is sounding something like this now:

(Responsive Cushioning)
Pegasus 41
Pegasus Plus (peg turbo)
Pegasus Premium

(Structured Cushioning)
Structure 26
Structure Plus (Infinity?)

(Extra Cushioning)
Vomero
Vomero Plus (Invincible)

(Racing)
Streakfly
Vaporfly
Alphafly

not sure where the zoom fly series fits in the mix or if it will release, but could just be an added entry. But would be pretty cool if they also had a "training long run" category with both tempo/zoom fly as another 'family'! Maybe just wishful thinking though... 🤔

the prototype was posted of the 2 in the VF thread i believe and proto is supposed to have a cf plate

1713213364151.png
1713213428380.png

I don’t know if this was mentioned, but I’d have to imagine that the Peg Premium would be a bit heavier than a standard Peg (in this case, the 41/42). It just seems to have a lot more material going on.

I remember when they released the Peg 36 Trail. Not a big difference in weight. Just a little more due to the added rubber and material. But the Trail 2 became beefier and quite a bit heavier. The counter argument to that is the Trail 2 wasn’t based on any of the Pegs anymore.

pegasus premiums still look like a casual shoe to me

i think its like the vapormax where it was initially marketed as an actual performance shoes but then quickly pivoted once they found out it sucked for running

peg prems probably not gon be as bad and it actually has some tech used on race day shoes but looks like some AM97s with the peg41 upper

pegasus premiums still look like a casual shoe to me

i think its like the vapormax where it was initially marketed as an actual performance shoes but then quickly pivoted once they found out it sucked for running

peg prems probably not gon be as bad and it actually has some tech used on race day shoes but looks like some AM97s with the peg41 upper

They’re definitely in the vein of your typical air max model . Especially more back in the 90s and 2000s when it was a big deal every year when the new air max model came out and it was like THE high end Nike model usually and was packed with the latest tech.. but they were mostly for casual wear and there were always other Nike shoes even back then made specifically for running like todays alpha fly and zoom fly or whatever. When I see the peg premiums. I can basically envision like an alternate timeline air max 2000 or air max 98 or something like that if that makes sense . Or like the air max TL and TL 2 . That’s what these remind me of . And that’s EXACTLY why I can’t wait for them to release

im with you, i want to try them out

my knees are washed so it needs as much tech help as possible even for the simple task of walking

There will be drops this year. I’d bet on it during Olympics

I mean yeah sure but they won’t be full releases and I’m sure they will be super limited and will get snatched up by reslllers and all that ****. Hopefully I’m wrong and we can all get a pair or two before summer 2025 lol

So its road lineup is sounding something like this now:

(Responsive Cushioning)
Pegasus 41
Pegasus Plus (peg turbo)
Pegasus Premium

(Structured Cushioning)
Structure 26
Structure Plus (Infinity?)

(Extra Cushioning)
Vomero
Vomero Plus (Invincible)

(Racing)
Streakfly
Vaporfly
Alphafly

not sure where the zoom fly series fits in the mix or if it will release, but could just be an added entry. But would be pretty cool if they also had a "training long run" category with both tempo/zoom fly as another 'family'! Maybe just wishful thinking though... 🤔
Tiers will be Icon (numerical) / Plus / Premium for all three legacy silhouettes. Invincible absorbed into Vomero (stack of Vomero Premium is going to be jarring to many) and no more Infinity.

Trail & Racing will not see any changes. Zoom Fly will be the training tier within the latter as it is now, Streakfly is intended for the 5-10K race, etc.

Tiers will be Icon (numerical) / Plus / Premium for all three legacy silhouettes. Invincible absorbed into Vomero (stack of Vomero Premium is going to be jarring to many) and no more Infinity.

Trail & Racing will not see any changes. Zoom Fly will be the training tier within the latter as it is now, Streakfly is intended for the 5-10K race, etc.
Thanks! makes a lotta sense, so its more like:

(Responsive Cushioning)
Pegasus 41
Pegasus Plus (peg turbo)
Pegasus Premium (new)

(Structured Cushioning)
Structure 27
Structure Plus (new)
Structure Premium (new)

(Extra Cushioning)
Vomero 18
Vomero Plus (Invincible)
Vomero Premium (new)

(Training)
Zoom Fly 6

(Racing)
Streakfly
Vaporfly
Alphafly

I was wondering why there hasn’t been an Infinity update for a while. Now it makes sense. It was probably unpopular, but I liked the laceless Phantom React. Something different but for serious runners, they’d need a shoe that can be locked down, so I doubt we will see a laceless version of anything in the new product lineup in the near future.

Missing the infinity rn
Oops! You’re right. I didn’t even factor in that shoe as part of the same line because of how different it looks to me.

I went from the two (I think) Epic Reacts, to the three Infinity Reacts because of the very similarly shaped midsoles, then the two laceless Phantoms.

Back
Top Bottom