Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

so i guess the black colorway not dropping on july 19?

I want to say no, but I could be wrong. I think I read somewhere that there's also a chance that those 9 colors we saw in that little mock-up... are probably the only colors of the Pegasus Turbo, very similar to how they did the Vaporfly 4%. Again, I could also be wrong about that, too.

Since I'm on a roll about things I could be wrong about, I should say that Thanos just signed a 1-year deal with the Warriors.

there's a chance, RW has 3 colorways scheduled for Aug 2 iirc, barely gry, sail/blue and blk/gry

Not P35/Turbo related... but just had these delivered... MJ Peg33s

16303CC2-71C7-482F-8F80-A087A17D6CB4.jpeg

I’ve been looking for these for A WHILE. I finally found them at a decent price.

Now P35/Turbo related, what’s the official cw description of the launch cw?

Last edited:

I’ve been looking for these for A WHILE. I finally found them at a decent price.

Nice pick-up!

I think the official colors are Barely Grey and Hot Punch.

One of those links we saw earlier with pics of the turbo with the same looking CW also had the box pictured:

upload_2018-7-11_15-20-13.jpeg

Finish line lists that exact same product code as:

upload_2018-7-11_15-20-37.jpeg

So this OG colorway will probably also be dropping at the regular retailers. RW lists a barely grey CW so maybe that’s this same OG one.

Upper is thinner than the pegasus 35. I found my regular Pegasus size (US 11) perfect, but if you prefere a tighter feel go half size down.

I went up 1/2 a size on the Pegasus 35 because I felt it was still a bit too tight at the toes for running... then after a few runs, I should've stuck with TTS. Will stick with TTS for this pair. ****, is it 7/19 yet? I can't wait... might pay the extra $15 for overnight shipping.

I’m in the military and have to run a timed 1.5 mile and can’t get less than a 10:38.... I believe the Turbo Pegasus will instantly shave 38 seconds off my run from listening to that video:lol:

Ol’ boy Slade got me hyped...Now I’m thinking day 1 pickups...Usually I wait for the performance reviews but man I’m geeked...

All I want is that the Pegasus 35 Turbo will be available more easily, not like Vaporfly 4%.

Seriously. The self-induced scarcity of the VF4% is maddening. If they pull the same shenanigans with the Turbo, they risk irritating their loyal running users (like myself).

i don't think this is going to be as limited as the VF4s, seems like they already have a plethora of colorways like the regular Pegasus on deck for future releases

VF4 had like 2 colorways before it's release and ended up with five or six to this day and I wouldn't be surprised if gen1 is done

Back
Top Bottom