Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Grabbed the "obsidian mist" colorway of the 37s today. Ran 5 easy miles in them and am liking them so far. Fit was about the same as recent models, and nothing noticeably narrower imo. (I used to order a wide some years as well). The ride is smooth and softer, but not "squishy". Zoom Air pocket in the forefoot felt MUCH better than the full length of the 35/36. A little softer than the Infinity(?), too early to say by how much. Of course, not having the heel collar and adding the air in the forefoot would easily do that I suppose.

The Peg has been my go to mileage shoe forever and for $120 you get a lot of value and versatility in this shoe. I was not a huge fan of the 35/36 and felt that it was a step back from previous models at times, so I am happy with the changes. I'll use this for easy/long/moderate/tempos etc. just as I have before in training. Pegs for me are always good to about 5flat, so that covers a majority or marathon sessions.

I would say give these a try if you're on the fence and if you've run in the pegs in the past, definitely just order a pair already.

Being someone who needs a 4E width, I'm used to getting the shaft when it comes to colorway choices, but the black/white ones really aren't doing it for me based on the photos I've seen. I really like the blue colorway they have though. Am I alone in not really being in love with the 37 from an aesthetics standpoint?

Hey guys the coupons are from a canceled ID order and another cancelled ID order lol but one is 40 percent exclusively for ID

the other is 20 on anything that isn’t excluded

I agree that the cws are mediocre. I’d only cop if they were sub-$80. I’m pretty surprised that even the custom Peg37 has very few choices. In the past, the Pegs had such a variety of color opts.

Interesting to read all the feedback from those who’ve run in them already. However, they’re all contrasting experiences lol. An early experience stated that they were firmer than the usual react. The post above mentions the opposite. This Peg is definitely one you need to try for yourself lol

I, too, felt that the 35/36 was a step back from the 33/34 with the thin FLZ set-up. The 33/34 hit the sweet spot with Zoom in the FF for me, which was all I cared about. The heel Zoom was just a bonus, IMO.

looks like the wide foot option for me, gon suck cuz cw gon be limited for me now

seems to be the basic black color which I’m fine with as I’ll run in them. But I may ID a pair.

anyone who uses the Flyease like the setup over traditional?

I agree that the cws are mediocre. I’d only cop if they were sub-$80. I’m pretty surprised that even the custom Peg37 has very few choices. In the past, the Pegs had such a variety of color opts.

Interesting to read all the feedback from those who’ve run in them already. However, they’re all contrasting experiences lol. An early experience stated that they were firmer than the usual react. The post above mentions the opposite. This Peg is definitely one you need to try for yourself lol

I, too, felt that the 35/36 was a step back from the 33/34 with the thin FLZ set-up. The 33/34 hit the sweet spot with Zoom in the FF for me, which was all I cared about. The heel Zoom was just a bonus, IMO.
I will definitely be copping as soon as they release a crimson, volt or other bright color AND when they hit $90 or below.

not everyone likes zoom bags on their feet and/orprefer react and closer to the road feel and more flexibility

Anybody have this happen to their Peg Turbo 2's? Got mine from NikeID last year, have about 170km's in them but started to rip on the sides which seems like an odd place.

And as a side note, I ran about 300km in the general release Peg Turbo 2's without it ripping, not sure what happened here.

IMG_7836.jpeg

IMG_6298.jpeg

Right shoe is doing slightly better but also starting to rip.
IMG_2459.jpeg

Last edited:
Dat quality :lol:
It could be that you never aired them out after running so the upper just rotted from sweat over time thus ripping after not being able to air dry
Or your foot is just too wide and they could take it anymore and peaced out

Dat quality :lol:
It could be that you never aired them out after running so the upper just rotted from sweat over time thus ripping after not being able to air dry
Or your foot is just too wide and they could take it anymore and peaced out

Its strange, I didn't have the same issue in the regular release Peg Turbo 2's and ran in them further and for longer, just not he ID's so I couldn't figure out why. Both of those could have contributed to the tear I agree, but didn't expect the quality to be lower on the ID version compared to the general release.

Its strange, I didn't have the same issue in the regular release Peg Turbo 2's and ran in them further and for longer, just not he ID's so I couldn't figure out why. Both of those could have contributed to the tear I agree, but didn't expect the quality to be lower on the ID version compared to the general release.
Hasn't happened to me, but then again I've barely put any miles on my 2 pairs of T2s. But I have seen a couple other people post something similar happening to non-ID shoes. Contact Nike to see if they refund or replace them.

Hi,
Wondering if the Nike Peg 37's have more cushion than the olders pegs. It looks like a 32/22 (heel/forefoot), comparing the pictures of the older models 24/14 - is that correct. Does it have more cushion in the forefoot than the Nike Vomero 14's , found I could feel the airbag at the front of the 14's. Could you use these these as a daily trainer as I found the older models to firm and not enough cushion. How does the stability compare. Thanks . Steve

Hasn't happened to me, but then again I've barely put any miles on my 2 pairs of T2s. But I have seen a couple other people post something similar happening to non-ID shoes. Contact Nike to see if they refund or replace them.

thanks! Just got in touch with them and they said to send it in and they will review them, thought the upper was a bit more durable then that but hope they sort it out!

Anybody have this happen to their Peg Turbo 2's? Got mine from NikeID last year, have about 170km's in them but started to rip on the sides which seems like an odd place.

And as a side note, I ran about 300km in the general release Peg Turbo 2's without it ripping, not sure what happened here.

Right shoe is doing slightly better but also starting to rip.

Same thing happened to mine, both shoes on an ID version. Looks to be same colour way as yours. Ended up returning for credit and buying peg 2 SEs. Have put more mileage in the new pair with no tearing and no separating midsole either! QC on pairs not high it would seem.

I’ve returned 2 out of 2 pairs of turbos back to Nike.

Waiting for the wide 37s but placed an order for the regular 37s just to try them out and I’ll return if they are too narrow. But damn, the delivery day is far far away.

Estimated Delivery Date May 20, 2020

Hi all,

Been eyeing and thinking about getting my first pair of the Pegasus Turbo 2 for running. This seems to be a new colorway - Anyone currently have the black/crimson pair shown on Road Runner Sports? Do you guys have pictures on how it looks in-person?

Also, I've been hearing a lot of issues on the durability of the shoe where the sole falls apart after just a couple of wears. Price and durability is what making me hesitant about buying the shoe.

i do running and atm im liking the Saucony range. Adidas are suppose to be good. ive not had any, i usually use asics, brooks or saucony

Same thing happened to mine, both shoes on an ID version. Looks to be same colour way as yours. Ended up returning for credit and buying peg 2 SEs. Have put more mileage in the new pair with no tearing and no separating midsole either! QC on pairs not high it would seem.

Damn thats a shame, good to know i'm not the only one - thinking the ID's just don't have the same quality which is disappointing, I thought it would be the other way around if its individually made. But better to go with the general releases going forwards.

I’ve returned 2 out of 2 pairs of turbos back to Nike.

Waiting for the wide 37s but placed an order for the regular 37s just to try them out and I’ll return if they are too narrow. But damn, the delivery day is far far away.

Estimated Delivery Date May 20, 2020
Did you order the 37’s from Nike? I ordered the VF Next % on 4/20 from Nike and it still hasn’t shipped.

Back
Top Bottom