Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

20200502_213835.jpg

I’m definitely going to grab the Vomero 15. There are only a couple of shoes I want to pick up this year and these are one of them along with the Tempo Next% and the Alpha Fly.

Last edited:
It's got a lot of Vomero 5 vibes as well.

Also; copped a pair of black/white Peg 37's from Roadrunnersports. Delivery date TBC...

Ah! External heel counter? Tons of ankle padding? Visible tech features? Reminds me of shoes from 5 years ago (especially the Zoom Odyssey below). I bet it's super comfortable.

Nike-Air-Zoom-Odyssey-Preto-418x313.jpg

Last edited:
Those 15's still look better than the Peg 37's. Why Nike chose to go that route with those eyelets absolutely baffles me. Ruins the whole shoe. Plus, I guess the 37's run narrower than usual, so my 4E width foot might have to pass regardless.

It's got a lot of Vomero 5 vibes as well.

Also; copped a pair of black/white Peg 37's from Roadrunnersports. Delivery date TBC...

glad to see that i’m not the only one that sees the vomero 5 in it!

Damn did all the Pegasus sizes sell out after the NRC LA 13.1 coupon code?

Really wanted the Black/Red but they sold out of a 9. Anyone know if they will restock?

Look like these are selling pretty well. Never knew pegasus sell like that, is this standard?
I wasn’t planning to order for another week but saw sizes we’re running out. I think they don’t have the normal level of inventory. I don’t remember sizes selling out on NDC in the first few days in prior years; however, since you can’t walk into a store and pick them up, more people are probably ordering from NDC.

Back
Top Bottom