zoom traverse

1603072270320.png

1603072294946.png

1603072284733.png

1603072306136.png

1603072324834.png

1603072336099.png

1603072347055.png

Seeing the Structure 23 and leaks of the Peg 38 and these new Vomeros I like the direction Nike is heading with their new running lineup
Only missing one is leaks of the Winflo 8

Honestly, I'm going to be looking at a 4 daily training shoe rotation at this rate. Peg 37, Vomero 15, ZoomX invincible and Infinity 2.

Seeing the reviews on the Tempo, I'm going to hold off until they start to go on sale as I've still got a few Streak 6/4%/Turbo 2 pairs left for speed work.

I'm liking the well-cushioned heel collar direction Nike is going with. If they're anything like the Triumph 17/18, my achilles are going to be stoked.

im excited, i am not sure ive missed a vomero the past 5 years and looks like the streaks gon continue

I'm liking the well-cushioned heel collar direction Nike is going with. If they're anything like the Triumph 17/18, my achilles are going to be stoked.
YES! I hate how Nike is tiring everything into a racer upper. Normal people don’t want to PB everyday. Give us comfort

Honestly, I'm going to be looking at a 4 daily training shoe rotation at this rate. Peg 37, Vomero 15, ZoomX invincible and Infinity 2.

Seeing the reviews on the Tempo, I'm going to hold off until they start to go on sale as I've still got a few Streak 6/4%/Turbo 2 pairs left for speed work.
Same here boss!

Is the structure a better everyday shoe than the pegs? Infinity’s are great for outside but not so good on a treadmill. Way too bouncy and off the ground feel is over the top. I’m usually in pegs

Is the structure a better everyday shoe than the pegs? Infinity’s are great for outside but not so good on a treadmill. Way too bouncy and off the ground feel is over the top. I’m usually in pegs

zoomx super rep surge are being marketed as a training shoe with some focus on treadmill and rowing machine workouts

RUN. ROW. REPEAT.

The Nike ZoomX SuperRep Surge is built for classes and workouts that keep you moving. From the treadmill to the rowing machine to strength training, you get the responsive cushioning of Nike ZoomX foam and containment support from an arc on the side to keep you ahead of the curve.

Tuned for the Treadmill

Nike ZoomX foam returns energy to keep the spring in your step whether your pace is set to light jog or all-out sprint.

Ready to Row

A rower clip at the heel makes it easy to transition to and from a rowing machine. The mesh across the foot is reinforced to hold up against foot straps.

Fit for the Floor

Rubber tread gives you traction on the floor or on the machines. The side arc support helps brace your foot for strength training intervals.

1604031924194.png

Wanted to buy some turbo 2s on NDC, but men’s are sold out. If I went women’s size and converted, would there be a difference? Is one more narrow than the other? Or should I be fine just converting size?

Back
Top Bottom