Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I need more pics of the tread!
peg trail 4.jpg

Attachments

• peg trail 4.jpg
    peg trail 4.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 177
I ran in the speedgoat 4 a lot last year and they were an excellent all rounder, apparently the 5 is even better if you can get them cheap
How do you get any speedgoats cheap? Not sure when the last time I saw them discounted anywhere

How do you get any speedgoats cheap? Not sure when the last time I saw them discounted anywhere
Have a look at the Hoka website they’ll drop the price of the speedgoat 4s when the 5s come out very soon
i managed to get a pair from sportsshoes (uk) when they were on sale, they’re currently 20% off too, check the hoka site soon tho as most of the 4s will drop in price when the 5 is released on march 15th

New Winflos look hella budget. Wonder whats the cushion setup now since it says AIR on the side and the sockliner. Could be air strobel

this looks better than those oversized ones like on the next% imo. Cant stand those swooshes
I can't stand the tiny logo anymore. I don't like it partly wrapping around the toe box like the AlphaFly, but the Tempo/pegasus 38 has the best set up for me.

Back
Top Bottom