Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

This post made me pull out the Nike labs today.
A2EEE9FF-300A-4B85-AAD3-2515E883EB29.jpeg

4D4A65A9-F750-4548-8D80-E642A9DAECCF.jpeg
Your pair still looks pretty good. Mine have gotten pretty browned on the bottom.

that's odd, why release the ID version a year after the original??

Maybe means no peg trail 5 this year?
I have a feeling they aren’t doing a peg trail 5 this year could be wrong tho!

At the running event they was showing trail 4s for this year I’m pretty sure

The options are actually good! I’m in for at least one design! I haven’t purchased an NBY in a long time. It seems like these will break my hiatus! I'm glad NBY finally has a silhouette worth purchasing again!

I hope the VFN3 is next up for NBY!

Last edited:
The options are actually good! I’m in for at least one design! I haven’t purchased an NBY in a long time. It seems like these will break my hiatus! I'm glad NBY finally has a silhouette worth purchasing again!

I hope the VFN3 is next up for NBY!

I’m tempted to do Atleast 1, the price is actually really reasonable

There's a certain joy I get I mock designs up with NBY, which I haven't felt since the Unlocked Air Max 1 NBYs (Safari). These options certainly bring back that feeling!

I think these are one of the designs that I'll be ordering:

Peanut Butter and Jelly
Pegasus Trail 4 NBY - PBJ.jpg

Damn... I mocked up a couple that I want to purchase. These are a PROBLEM for my bank account! lol

Last edited:
There's a certain joy I get I mock designs up with NBY, which I haven't felt since the Unlocked Air Max 1 NBYs (Safari). These options certainly bring back that feeling!

I think these are one of the designs that I'll be ordering:

Peanut Butter and Jelly
Pegasus Trail 4 NBY - PBJ.jpg

Damn... I mocked up a couple that I want to purchase. These are a PROBLEM for my bank account! lol

The marble ones look awesome! Yeah good luck stopping at 1 combination 😂

I finally tried on the Next Natures. Seem like a good shoe - definitely way different feeling than the Turbo 1s and 2s. Might give them a try with the steep discounts. The fully gusseted tongue is annoying though. Does that ever loosen up? Such a pain to get the shoes on.

Last edited:
I finally tried on the Next Natures. Seem like a good shoe - definitely way different feeling than the Turbo 1s and 2s. Might give them a try with the steep discounts. The fully gusseted tongue is annoying though. Does that ever loosen up? Such a pain to get the shoes on.
Same. Haven’t run in them yet, but they remind me of a bouncier version of the pre-37 Pegs. Definitely liking the FK, too.

Back
Top Bottom